Chapter 14 - Soft Hearted?

Hoshinomiya Chie, holding her finger, looked at Yuto at the podium with suspicion, then glanced at Chabashira Sae, who had her arms crossed.

"Sae-chan, what is your student planning to do?"

"I'm not sure," Chabashira Sae replied casually.

"But earlier, Shimizu spent 150,000 private points with me, so I think he intends to earn some points back from your students now."

"Huh?" Hoshinomiya Chie's expression froze in disbelief.

That student spent 150,000 points with Chabashira??

And now he wants to squeeze points out of her lovely students?

What's going on here!

Yuto's gaze swept over the students of Class B.

He noticed there were thirty-seven students in the class, with only three absent.

"Everyone in Class B, I have a recording here, a conversation between me and my homeroom teacher, Chabashira-sensei."

Yuto raised his school terminal, and the students of Class B looked at him curiously.

At this moment, Chabashira Sae's eyes flashed with a glint of understanding.

She already knew how Yuto planned to earn points from the students of Class B.

'This troublemaker actually recorded our conversation. Now he probably intends to sell them information about Class A only having the privilege of 100% employment and admission rates.'

Not only that, Chabashira Sae understood what Yuto meant by "using" her earlier.

It meant using recordings of their conversation to earn points.

Although Chabashira Sae realized Yuto's intentions, she wasn't angry.

On the contrary, she was rather pleased.

Because the more outstanding Yuto was, the more he could lead Class D to Class A.

"This recording is something I obtained after spending 150,000 points with Chabashira-sensei. It contains crucial information that's very hard for you to accept," Yuto said slowly.

The substantial 150,000 points and Yuto's deliberate speech created immense psychological pressure on the students of Class B.

Seeing the students of Class B anxiously waiting for his next words, Yuto nodded in satisfaction.

"The 100% employment and admission rates that the school advertises are a big scam."

As Yuto's words fell, the classroom exploded like a pot of boiling oil.

The students couldn't believe it and began to question in disbelief.

"Impossible!"

"The school's advertisements clearly state that as long as you enroll in Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School, you'll have a 100% admission and employment rate!"

"Yeah, if the school was really engaged in false advertising, wouldn't it have been shut down long ago?"

At the classroom entrance, Hoshinomiya Chie sighed and looked at Chabashira Sae with resignation, whispering, "Sae-chan, did you actually tell him about this!"

"I had no choice. Shimizu spent 150,000 points, so I had to answer truthfully," Chabashira Sae replied nonchalantly.

"..."

Knock, knock, knock!

Yuto tapped on the blackboard behind him and began his performance, "I know it's hard to believe, but the fact remains. Our teachers are all standing at the door, so why not ask them?"

"Yeah!"

"Hoshinomiya-sensei!"

The voices of the students pushed Hoshinomiya Chie into a corner of helplessness.

Meanwhile, Chabashira Sae pushed her troubled friend into the classroom and closed the door behind her!

Chabashira Sae was leaving Hoshinomiya Chie alone to face the students' anxieties and inquiries.

"..." Hoshinomiya Chie gritted her teeth, staring at the closed classroom door.

'Damn it, that hateful Sae just left me to deal with this mess alone!'

At this moment, the anxious and uneasy students of Class B surrounded Hoshinomiya Chie.

"Hoshinomiya-sensei, is what Shimizu-kun said true?"

"No way, it can't be true, right?"

The chaotic and uneasy atmosphere made Hoshinomiya Chie's head spin.

She forced a smile and said, "Everyone, calm down. Let's first listen to Shimizu-kun's recording."

'Humph! You, hateful Sae, are trying to shift the blame, huh? I'll throw it back to your student right now!'

Hoshinomiya Chie's words redirected the students' attention to Yuto.

Facing the expectant gazes of the Class B students, Yuto calmly spoke.

"I know you all want to hear this recording, but I spent 150,000 private points to obtain it, so I hope you, the students of Class B, transfer 10,000 points to me."

"After all, 10,000 points for information worth 150,000 private points is quite profitable. And since there are more than thirty of you, if each person chips in three or four hundred points, we'll have enough."

Yuto's words made the students of Class B nod repeatedly. They thought it made sense.

By spending only three or four hundred points each, they obtained information worth 150,000 points from Yuto. Indeed, it was profitable.

Outside the classroom, Chabashira Sae furrowed her brows slightly. She muttered to herself, "Although reselling information is indeed a good way to earn points from others, Shimizu only asked for 10,000 points from the students of Class B."

"In the end, he's still losing 140,000 points. He's still too soft-hearted, selling such important information so cheaply."

Soft-hearted?

Hehe...

Next, Chabashira Sae would know whether Yuto was truly soft-hearted or not.

The students of Class B were persuaded by Yuto and readily gathered 10,000 points, which they transferred to him.

Looking at the balance of 10,000 points displayed on his student terminal, Yuto nodded and then, under the nervous gazes of the Class B students, played the recording.

"Sensei, just to be sure, will we get our usual 100,000 private points on the first of next month?"

"Shimizu, didn't I make that clear in class?"

"Not at all, from what I gather, our monthly private points depend entirely on the class points. If those drop to zero, we get nothing next month, right?"

Hoshinomiya Chie nodded in recognition. Indeed, that was Chabashira Sae's voice.

"You... you know the S-system so well!"

"Teacher, what's the S-system?" A student from Class B couldn't help but ask Hoshinomiya Chie.

"Don't ask questions, just listen first," Hoshinomiya Chie shook her head.

Now Hoshinomiya Chie felt that Class B had struck gold.

Just by spending 10,000 points, they learned about the existence of the S-system!

---

Read More With Pictures:
https://www.patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)