Chapter 58: What should our child's name be?

(PS: This chapter is a bit too long. That's why it took so much time lol.)

Having a good-looking face will always attract the eyes and attention of those of the opposite sex, so apart from Horikita Suzune, Yuto was also stared at by some girls.

"I've never seen you here before, so you must be a freshman, right?" The woman wearing a simple vest, highlighting her attractive 'assets', spoke to Yuto.

"Yes, hello. You must be a senior then?" Yuto answered politely.

"Yes, I'm from the second year, class B. What is your name, junior?"

"Shimizu Yuto."

Horikita Suzune, who maintained a constant jogging speed, glanced at Yuto and the female senior student not far behind.

He really dared to talk while running; is he not afraid of his breathing rhythm getting disrupted?

Running also requires good skill.

One must keep breathing at a constant speed and maintain a proper rhythm in order to be able to run farther and longer.

If someone talks while running, their breathing order will be disturbed, and they will soon be out of breath after a short run.

So, when Yuto was out of breath later, Horikita planned to give him a look of contempt as she ran past him.

'...No, why should I care about him?'

Horikita Suzune put aside these strange thoughts that came into her mind and concentrated on finishing her morning jog.

After running around for ten minutes, crystal clear drops of sweat slid down her cheeks, and her slightly parted lips revealed a faint breath of steam.

Those boys who tried to attract her attention left the way in shame because of lack of stamina.

Originally, they wanted to show off in front of this unfamiliar beautiful girl with their physical ability, but they didn't expect that their stamina was not as good as hers.

Besides, the second-year female senpai also left Yuto's side due to exhaustion.

Since she was feeling tired, Horikita slowed down at a constant speed, and soon Yuto managed to catch up with her from behind.

The black-haired girl glanced at the boy who was by her side and couldn't help but praise him, "Shimizu, you have good stamina. Do you exercise often?"

"Don't talk to me right now. It will interrupt your breathing rhythm." Yuto didn't reply but instead criticized her.

The black-haired girl gritted her teeth secretly, thinking that she was out of her mind and even took the initiative to talk to him.

And what's worse, this guy is so annoying!

Maybe it was because of exhaustion or embarrassment, after she finished her morning jog, Horikita returned to the dormitory building, while Yuto jogged for some more time before heading back as well.

After returning to his dormitory room, Yuto took a quick bath and changed into his school uniform, then walked to the student cafeteria.

According to his past experiences, he felt that his childhood friend should still be sleeping at this time, so he didn't send her a message, so as not to disturb her rest.

After having a nice breakfast in the student cafeteria, Yuto came to his classroom, and it was already eight o'clock in the morning.

Although the official starting time for class is 8:45, Chabashira Sae had sent a group message to every student of class 1-D yesterday informing them to arrive before 8:10.