Chapter 49: Student Dormitory!

"That's not necessarily true. Our class may very well be the first class to break that record," Yuto said jokingly.

"Don't say such inauspicious things!"

Chabashira Sae glared at Yuto. "And aren't you planning to remind everyone in a roundabout way tomorrow morning?"

"With your advance warning, how could the class points drop to zero?"

Yuto nodded; he did have the idea of reminding his classmates.

After all, private points were directly linked to class points.

So, if their class could maintain the class points, that would be best.

If his class still can't keep it, and their class points drop to zero next month, it doesn't matter to him!

Because Yuto already has 8,099,600 private points in his account, and he could spend them freely for a long time.

Yuto and Chabashira Sae chatted along the way.

Since confiding in Yuto about the obsession and longing buried deep in her heart, Chabashira Sae had grown somewhat closer to this handsome student of hers.

She further recognized that Shimizu Yuto was the hope and treasure to fulfill her obsession.

It wasn't until they reached the chairman's office that she parted ways with Yuto.

However, before the two of them parted ways, they exchanged contact information and became Line friends to facilitate future contact.

Yuto stepped into Chairman Sakayanagi's office and played a few games of chess with him.

As a student, Yuto was very leisurely, but as a chairman, the silver-haired middle-aged man had a lot of things to deal with, so they stopped playing chess at 4:30 in the afternoon.

With Chairman Sakayanagi waving goodbye with a face full of joy, Yuto left the chairman's office.

If Yuto hadn't given in in the last game, the chairman probably wouldn't have sent him away with a happy face.

"It's already this late. By now, all the clubs in the club building should have finished their activities and everyone should have returned to their dormitory, right?"

Yuto glanced at the time displayed on his school phone.

He felt that going to the club building now wouldn't offer him any opportunities to earn points, so he began walking towards the first-year student dormitory building as indicated in the admission guide.

He should go and take a look at his dormitory room, and if there is a lack of necessary electrical appliances, he can also go to the large shopping mall to purchase them.

...

Yuto came to the school dormitory area, and from the administrator on the first floor, he received a room card and a manual booklet with dormitory rules and management.

At the same time, the digital camera he had purchased, along with his clothes and other items from the large shopping mall, were also here with the counter clerk, and he took them all with him.

"402, that means my dormitory room is on the fourth floor... This floor is really unlucky."

Yuto smacked his tongue as he looked at his room card.

He stepped into the elevator, and while it went up, he flipped through the manual the dormitory administrator had given him.

There are many things written on it.