Chapter 26 - Student Profiles of Class D!

Hoshinomiya Chie saw Chabashira Sae ignoring her, so she pursed her tempting lips and walked toward her office seat.

Sitting in the counseling room, Chabashira Sae crossed her legs, clad in black stockings, and earnestly reviewed the information files of the students from her class.

These files contained only the personal data of the students and the comments of the interviewers about them, as the personal histories of the students had been withheld by Chairman Sakayanagi.

Although their personal histories were missing, Chabashira Sae was only interested in her students' personal data, so it did not matter much to her.

"There are indeed a few rare individuals in Class D," Chabashira Sae murmured softly.

Horikita Suzune, with excellent grades and physical fitness, but her personality is troublesome, characterized by her solo nature, adhering to her own path, and having no interest in social interactions.

Hirata Yosuke, with above-average learning capability, judgment, analytical, and observation skills, is kind, selfless, responsible, helpful, and fair in dealing with his classmates.

Koenji Rokusuke is a true genius, but the interviewer's comment on him was that he acts on his own whims and ignores others, meaning he does not listen to commands and does as he pleases.

Yukimura Teruhiko, with excellent scores in both interviews and written tests, has shortcomings in communication skills, making him hard to get along with.

Sudo Ken possesses exceptional athletic abilities, but his academic performance, intelligence, judgment, and teamwork skills are severely lacking.

Kushida Kikyou, although average in academics, intelligence, judgment, and physical abilities, has outstanding teamwork skills, described by the interviewer as a friendly and kind angel.

Flipping through the student profiles, Chabashira Sae sighed; in this year's Class D, those who excel in some areas are problem children, and the rest are mediocre ones.

"Eh?"

Chabashira Sae was surprised as she looked at one particular student profile, where the scores for all subjects in the entrance examination were exactly 50...

"This student, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, has precisely managed to control all his test scores at exactly 50. What is he trying to do?" Chabashira Sae murmured softly as she looked at the half-body photo of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

She then remembered that this boy was sitting right in front of Yuto.

Like Shimizu Yuto, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was one of the few students who showed no change in expression even upon hearing about the hundred thousand points.

"His scores are all exactly 50; this definitely isn't a coincidence. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, huh? I remember you now."

Chabashira Sae kept the name Ayanokoji Kiyotaka in mind, intending to closely observe him to see what kind of person he is and whether he could assist Yuto and lead Class D to advance to Class A together.

Turning over Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's personal information, the next one was Shimizu Yuto's personal information.

Looking at the data showing A grades in academics, intelligence, judgment, and physical abilities, Chabashira Sae's lips slightly curled up, the only pity being Shimizu Yuto's E-grade teamwork ability.

An E-grade in teamwork means the person is difficult to communicate with, but recalling her conversation with Yuto, Chabashira Sae felt that this handsome and clean-cut student was not hard to get along with at all, speaking in a friendly and clear tone, with a calm and peaceful expression.

"Did the interviewer make a mistake?" She couldn't help but wonder.

...

Yuto, regarded as a treasure by Chabashira Sae, had already left the chairman's office and was walking toward the school's club building.

According to the guide, the entire building was reserved for school clubs, where students usually gathered before starting their club activities.

So Yuto could definitely find upperclassmen here and earn points from them.

Stepping into the building, Yuto immediately saw the words "Chess Club."

"Chess, huh." Yuto raised his eyebrows; it was right up his alley.

He was skilled in many areas, but his chess talent stood out above the rest.

Otherwise, twenty minutes earlier, Chairman Sakayanagi wouldn't have let him leave the office with such a desperate expression.

Knock, knock, knock!

Yuto politely knocked on the closed door of the club room.

"Come in."

After getting permission, Yuto pushed the door open and entered.

The activity room for the Chess Club was about the size of a regular classroom, but it did not have desks and chairs, only chessboards and cushions.

Also, each chessboard was equipped with a sophisticated timer, making it look very professional.

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School has high standards for any club, and some clubs have national-level players!

Since there were no classes today, the chess club was not empty, with about twenty people, indicating substantial membership.

One of the female upperclassmen held the chess pieces loosely as Yuto entered the club room. A slight smile played upon her lips; he was so handsome and just her type!

"Do you need something?"

"I'm a first-year student, Shimizu Yuto." Yuto revealed a refreshingly bright smile to everyone in the club room.

'Ah, so handsome!' A collective sigh swept through the female students in the club room.

"A first-year, I see. Interested in our Chess Club? Unfortunately, freshmen applications aren't being accepted at this time." One of the male seniors responded, his tone carrying a hint of irritation.

Yuto's ability to attract the attention of every girl in the room didn't sit well with him.

The senior's tone was a bit harsh, perhaps fueled by jealousy over Yuto's instant popularity.

"No, no, no, I'm not looking to join the Chess Club," Yuto said, waving his hand.

Annoyance!

Why didn't he want to join?

Is he looking down on their chess club?

"So, junior, what are you here for?"

"I often play chess with the elderly in the park, but I came here seeking a greater challenge." Yuto gave a confident smile. "Simply put, I'm here to test my chess skills against yours."

As Yuto's words fell, the atmosphere in the entire activity room changed, and the people leisurely playing chess looked at the smiling young junior with sharp eyes.

This freshman has guts, challenging his seniors on the first day of school!

One of the seniors with an imposing presence pushed his glasses and said to Yuto, "I'm Honda Ban from Class 3-A, president of the Chess Club. Which class are you from, junior?"

"I'm from Class 1-D." Yuto responded with an innocent smile.

"..."

Hearing that Yuto was from Class D, the seniors and juniors in the activity room could not help but reveal strange smiles, their eyes filled with a bit of contempt and disdain.

---

Read More With Pictures: (10+ Chapters)
patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)