Chapter 23 - The Trap Set by Yuto Shimizu!

As the chairman of Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School, Chairman Sakayanagi had scrutinized the personal data and experiences of every new student, thus he was aware that Ryuen Kakeru was a delinquent.

Consequently, Chairman Sakayanagi was also aware of the reason behind Yuto's use of such force.

Yuto harbored an extreme disdain for delinquents.

Seated on the sofa, Ryuen Kakeru maintained his glare at Yuto, who sat opposite him.

Yuto squinted his eyes slightly, and his eyes suddenly became sharp.

Yuto's piercing gaze resembled blades, causing Ryuen Kakeru's eyes to sting unexpectedly.

Instinctively, he averted his gaze and stopped looking at Yuto.

Taking the central seat, Chairman Sakayanagi spoke slowly, "Having observed the entire drama through the surveillance camera in the Class C classroom, I have a general understanding of what happened. Sakagami-sensei, do you have any details to add?"

Internally, Sakagami Kazuma felt a bitter pang.

The classroom's surveillance camera not only captured video but also audio.

Consequently, Chairman Sakayanagi was privy to all occurrences within Class C today.

What more could he possibly articulate...

He could only follow Chabashira Sae's lead and insist that the fight was a sparring session, or else he would undoubtedly face repercussions.

"Chairman, we were indeed engaged in a sparring session, and we possess a contract as evidence," Sakagami Kazuma hastily explained.

"I have already reviewed the contract you signed via the school's system."

Chairman Sakayanagi nodded subtly before addressing Sakagami Kazuma sternly, "Given that it was a sparring session, why did you not relocate to the gymnasium and instead chose to engage in combat directly within the classroom!"

"Sakagami-sensei, don't you know what kind of impact this will have!"

"My apologies!" Sakagami Kazuma hastily bowed his head, expressing his embarrassment and regret.

Observing Sakagami Kazuma's demeanor, Yuto couldn't suppress a laugh.

"Haha!"

Sakagami Kazuma, with his bowed head, gritted his teeth in mortification.

It was all because of this student, Shimizu Yuto! He was coerced into apologizing!

"Student Shimizu!" Chairman Sakayanagi's gaze sharpened as he addressed Yuto, "What are you laughing at!"

"I simply found something amusing and momentarily couldn't contain my laughter," Yuto casually responded.

Yuto harbored no fear towards Chairman Sakayanagi.

To him, the chairman was merely a middle-aged man who even regretted playing chess with him.

What reason was there to fear him?

"Chairman, Sakagami-sensei should not bear sole responsibility either."

Yuto's statement surprised Sakagami Kazuma. He hadn't anticipated Yuto advocating on his behalf...

Pointing towards Ryuen Kakeru, who had remained silent throughout, Yuto remarked, "It was Ryuen who said that it was too troublesome to change the sparring venue, so we just sparred directly in the classroom."