Chapter 36 - I'm Here To Cause Trouble!

"There's a surveillance camera nearby. If we don't deal with this properly, it might cause problems, right?"

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka then pointed at the convenience store's surveillance camera.

"Whoever created this mess should be the one to clean it up." Yuto refused without any hesitation.

Yuto had no intention of cleaning up a delinquent's mess.

As for the problems that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka mentioned, Yuto knew what they were.

It was nothing more than deducting class points, but Yuto didn't care at all.

After all, Yuto had more than 3 million private points in his account.

Moreover, his method of obtaining private points didn't rely on class points but on the upperclassmen who had sufficient points in their balance!

"Ayanokouji, I'll see you later."

Yuto said to Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and then walked in the direction where the three upperclassmen had just left.

"Hey, Shimizu, the student cafeteria is this way." Kamuro Masumi hurriedly said as she caught up to Yuto.

"I know. I'm planning to go and have a chat with those three upperclassmen."

"Ah? What do you mean, Shimizu? Are you planning to pick a fight with them?" Kamuro Masumi asked hurriedly.

"I'm not picking a fight with them. I'm just letting them know that trouble comes from the mouth sometimes (Disasters come from the mouth; speak rashly, cause trouble)."

Yuto explained with a smile. Kamuro Masumi didn't really believe his explanation.

If Sakura Airi was here with Yuto, she would have definitely known that he was planning to stir up trouble.

"Kamuro, don't follow me. There's a good chance that a fight is going to break out later."

"..."

Although Yuto said this, Kamuro Masumi still followed him.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka watched as Yuto and Kamuro Masumi left.

Then, he helplessly crouched down and began to clean up the noodles and soup that Sudo Ken had dropped.

In fact, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka didn't want to clean up Sudo Ken's mess either, but he felt that ordinary high school students would handle these things, so he did it.

After leaving the white room, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was learning how to behave like an ordinary high school student.

Very quickly, Yuto caught up to the three upperclassmen who had left.

He greeted them with a smile.

"Hello, senpais."

"Who are you?"

The three upperclassmen looked at Yuto in surprise.

Although the person in front of them was smiling so brightly, they inexplicably felt a little cold and uneasy, as if they were not facing an ordinary teenager but a terrifying demon...

"I'm a student from Class D, first year, Shimizu Yuto."

When they heard that Yuto was a Class D student, just like Sudo Ken, their expressions and eyes turned disdainful.

"Shimizu Yuto, is it? Are you here to vent your anger for that gorilla just now!"

"Not a chance. I hate delinquents the most." Yuto waved his hand and replied.