23| 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Shoutout to nia5843 who motivated me to write more books . LOVE YOU LOTS ;)

 LOVE YOU LOTS ;)

SUMMER BLAKE

Paparazzi

One of the biggest obstacles for a celebrity to ever exist.

They ruin careers, tear apart families, and worst of all expose the dirtiest of secrets.

And I wasn't about to allow this loser-ass nobody to expose ours.

Both our heads whip to the sound of the flick and our eyes widen in complete and utter shock.

Standing there in a plaid button-up shirt and a huge professional camera is a middle-aged man with glasses and brown hair smiling at us with a shark-like smile.

"Gotcha", he says giggling in pure bliss.

We both stand there dumbstruck.

"Oh and remind us for the camera what deal were you both referring to?", he adds with a triumphant laugh.

"What do we do?", Kai whispers to me a bit panicked.

I had this plan the minute I saw him and it makes the most sense when it comes to a guy like him.

"Just follow my lead", I whisper back taking a menacing step towards the man.

The man stumbles back a bit in fear noticing my glaring eyes.

"You have 5 seconds to explain why you're out here recording minors without our consent in a more than secluded area?", I say folding my arms along my chest and sizing the man up.

He looked around 5"8 one whole inch taller than me yet right at this moment he looked oh so small as if he were a mere mouse caught in a trap.

"I- I, well my company warrants me I'm part of DMZ who the hell cares", he yells in protest.

"Any ID?, how do we know you're not just some old fucking creep", I say pressing on despite knowing he might actually be genuine paparazzi.

"Old!?, I'm 58", he says glaring even more harshly at me.

"Yeah old", I say deadpanning at him.

He snarls a bit clenching his teeth before speaking again.

"Listen, Girl, you are not about to disrespect my title I'm a DMZ sub executive-

"Sub? So not the actual executive", I say in a taunting voice cutting him off.

At this point, the man is fuming and lets his camera hang loosely on his neck.

"YOU bitch!", he shouts.

He lunges toward me as if he were about to do something causing Kai to emerge from behind me and stand in front of me blocking his path.