32| 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛

THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED A KAI POV (THIS IS A SHORT BUT SWEET CHAPTER)

   I grumble and continuously snuggle my head into something incredibly soft and warm

I feel my face curl up into a satisfying smirk since I feel amazing right now especially with my sleepy dulled senses.

my hands are currently wrapped around something but I ignore it since it's most likely one of the large pillows on my bed.

I never wanna wake up.

Then a voice snaps me back to reality.

"I didn't take you for a cuddling type of guy", the very familiar voice says.

Summer?!

I slightly raise my head from her chest which explains what my head was comfortably smushed up against and find myself staring up into the redhead beauty's hazel eyes and slightly messy hair.

Suddenly the events of last night come rushing back and I spring up removing myself from her waist and body suddenly feeling a bit nervous.

Don't get me wrong I felt over the moon after what had transpired last night and I had finally confessed my real feelings to Summer.

I wanted summer so bad probably since the moment I saw her.

Our arguments were the only thing that genuinely held me back and made everything feel completely strategic and platonic but all of a sudden she started to feel like so much more and I just couldn't take it any longer.

I think I like Summer Blake a lot more than I expected.

I'm way too attracted to her entire attitude and voice, eyes, lips, nose, freckles, hair and God that body.

I can't believe she might be mine, could she be with someone like me?

"Hello Earth to Kai you've been staring for a bit too long", summer says snapping me out of a trance.

My cheeks heat up a bit and I look away from her.

She starts to laugh and it sounds like heaven.

I think I'm getting scared again.

Can I really go through something like I did with Vera with someone like her? I think it would break me.

She scoots next to me and I spring up alarming her.

"I'll go get us some food", I say panicked.

I rushed to the kitchen sliding around the tiles due to how fast I was going.

I can't hurt her I need to genuinely think about this.

Do I wanna hurt her?

Will I hurt her?

Will she hurt me?

her family?!

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist and my thoughts stop to a halt. The feelings of the arms make me absolutely melt knowing who it is.

I turn my head slightly meeting her face and her bright beautiful eyes.

"what were you gonna make, do you really wanna cook immediately?", she asks suggestively a smile on her face.

her smile makes the room brighten up by two shades lighter, I swear it can't be the sun doing this especially when she has a smile like that.

"There are many things we can do before your hands get too occupied with cooking", she says with a slight whisper nibbling on my ear making me shiver.

fuck it I don't care she has to be mine.

"You know what let's just order", I say pulling her to me and giving her a deep kiss stumbling back into the living room.

she giggles and my entire body responds. my entire body

I think I really really like her

———————————————————————

A/N: I'M MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER TODAY OR THIS WEEK I PROMISE.