Chapter II: New Friends and Suspicion?

Fanny's P.O.V:

When I saw Bubble talking to Match and Pencil, that was my que. Our conversation was over. Also, is it just me or this classroom is getting louder and louder...I decided to grab my sketchbook and started to just draw. I'm not an 'artist' of any sort whatsoever, but I usually draw landscapes or random people doing random things. These drawings differ depending on my mood. Whenever I do things that make me comfortable, all of the noise has been toned down and no distractions awoken. I didn't care if my art was terrible, because I had to draw either with my cord or my mouth, but I did it because it's a coping mechanism.

"What are yoiu drawing, Foinny?" Bubble peeked at my sketchbook, and I was hesitant. I immediately slammed it shut while saying, "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"Fanny Blades, that was NOT nice, and why are you screaming? Apologize to Bubble Foams right now!" X hollered at me. I reluctantly apologized to Bubble and she apologized back as well...

Why do I feel guilty? I hate it when someone doesn't mind their business. I yell at people all the time, classmates, teachers, family, friends, but...why do I feel like I did something wrong...? The bell rang and I decided to...apologize again? Ugh, this is not me at all.

"H-Hey Bubble?" "Yes Foinny?" "Look, what happened at homeroom...w-when you were asking a-about my drawing...I-I'm sorry..r-really.." My voice started to get softer and softer, thinking that I faced my worst fear, talking to her. "Oh, no need to apologize! I shoiuldn't have been nosy, hehe." She laughed it off. N-No one has done that in front of me before. Her smile is a sun shining in a perfect place at a perfect time. Okay, Fanny calm down, she's-

"Bubble! Can we, like, go now?" Match asked as she was running up to Bubble. There was 1 class that we didn't have together. That was Nine's P.E class. I have that class before lunch, so Bubble and I went our separate ways for now, and I met up with my other classmates:

. Tree

. Black Hole

. Remote

. Marker

. Lightning (Again)

. Liy

. Pie

. Pillow

. Pen

"What's up everyone?! I'm your coach Nine! So y'all can call me 'Coach Nine' or 'Coach 9'." Coach Nine introduced. "What difference does it make?" Lightning asked. "It doesn't, Lightning! There's two different spellings. Anyways, today is gym day! Use whatever you want, weights, treadmills, you name it! Just use them responsibly of course."

I hate using exercise equipment! Whatever happened to jump rope or track?! And I'm too short to use the treadmills. "Hey, Fanny, right?" "Yeah, umm, Lightning?" "That's me! Listen, I know...or probably not know that you're new here, and I can tell what you're going through...mentally." "W-What would you know?!" "You had Level 2 autism...right?"

I froze. No one was supposed to know about this, let alone know I have ASD. "H-How did you know?"

"I knew a friend who had Level 2 of ASD, so don't worry, I won't tell a soul. Promise." "So, uh, what are you doing here?" "Oh, I was about to ask if you wanted to hang out with Tree and Black Hole. You can sketch with us if you want." "Thanks for the offer, umm, sure I guess."

I hung around with Lightning, Tree, and Black Hole. It was cool. And an even group, two girls and two guys. I hate non pattern-related things . "Lightning has a point, I agree with him." Him? "Tree, what do you mean by him?" "Oh Lightning never told you? He's transgender." "Tree!" "What?" "Oh that's cool!" "Wait what?" "Yeah, you do you." "O-Oh, thanks."

Guess I'm not the only one who's indifferent to society. The bell rang again, and it was lunch time! Finally after four long periods, I can leave! I met up with Bubble, who was sitting on a bench by herself.

"Why are you outside alone?" "I'm not a huge fan with so moiny peoiple, so I just wanted to eat lunch here instead." "O-Oh, can I sit next to you?" "Of coise!"

I sat down next to Bubble on her left, and brought out my lunch from my lunch box. It was nothing special, just a beef, lettuce, and tomato sandwich.

"What's that?" Bubble asked, looking curious. "A BLT, nothing special," I replied back with my mouth full. I swallowed it down so that she could hear me better. "Beef, lettuce, and tomatoes." "Sounds toisy!" "Yeah, I guess.."

Bubble brought out an apple juice and some crackers. Those...don't look filling, or even enough to make you full! I hate it when someone I care about doesn't eat a lot.

"Aren't you hungry? I mean, the cafeteria sucks, but it wouldn't hurt to have a fruit cup, or a carton of milk, right?" "Oh, no no, I'm not hungry, don't worry!" Bubble reassured. Yeah...no. Something was off..really off. Sighs.

.

.

.

What's going on...really? Why'd you leave me? What is going on? I'm confused...and worried...I hate being confused and worried!

[To be continued...]

(A.N: Terribly sorry for a short chapter and spams of more chapters for the past week XD. I'll tone it all down. :) -Era)