Chapter III: International Self-Hate Day!

Fanny's P.O.V:

   Class after class, and FINALLY! It's time to go home! Whew! I hate school and the education system. I sat on the same bench that I sat on at lunch...with her. Then I got a message from my dad. I grabbed my phone out and wrapped it around my chord;

[Dad]:

|Now|

Propeller Blades ☕: Hey dear! Listen, I found out that your old friend, Bubble, is coming to your school soon, so she'll be at our house later today! So be on your best behavior.

[I put my phone away]

   Great. Just great. "Foinny?" I turned around and it was Bubble. She was right behind me with a phone in her hand. "Oh, umm. Looks like you got the message too!" I tried to act cheerful, because, well, I should be, but I'm not the kind of person who shows ten thousand emotions at once. All we did while we were waiting for my dad to pick me up was just staring at each other for 3 minutes and 18 seconds. Her silence said a thousand words.

HONK HONK!

   "Coming!" I hollered. I got into my dad's car with Bubble behind to help.

   "Oh she's already here. Long time no see, Bubble! How've you been?" "Oi've been doing good, thoinks for asking!"

   Oh gosh...my dad has never heard her accent before...

   "Aww, what an adorable voice, you've grown so much! Y'know, Fanny missed you so much when she was younger." "DAD!" "What~?" I hate it when my parents embarrass me. ESPECIALLY to Bubble, or anyone that I genuinely care about.

   "Oh really?" "Yeah! Oh man, back when she was in kindergarten, she would draw little pictures of you, and plan if you ever come back, it was so adorable!"

   "Dad, seriously?!" I whined while Bubble giggled at my expression. I did not want anyone to know my business, let alone a potential crush-

-wait what?

   "So, how's Mrs. Bloids?" Bubble asked my dad. Hopefully ignoring my childhood guilty pleasure. "She's fine, y'know, you can call her by her first name, Air Conditioner, right?" (A.N: It was either that or Vacuum Cleaner 💀.) "Oh right!" The entire ride we just listened to the early 2000's music, and heard my dad's horrific singing...

   "SO GIVE ME REASON! TO PROVE ME WRONG! TO WASH THIS MEMORY CLEAN! LET THE FLOODS CROSS! THE DISTANCE IN YOUR EYES!!! ACROSS THIS NEW DIVIDE~!!!"

   I tried to cover my ears, but me having no hands is a huge disadvantage. Surprisingly, Bubble noticed and gave me a concerned look. She had her headphones on, listening to 'Magic,' a One Direction song on her phone. She scooted over really close to me and covered my (non-existent) ears with her hands. All of a sudden, I felt my face burning up to an infuriating degree. Her palms felt warm on my face. Looks like she doin't-

   I-I MEAN DIDN'T NOTICE! Gosh, what's wrong with me?! Anyways, looks like she didn't notice, since she was bobbing her head around. I think she's in the chorus of 'Magic'.

   "We're here ladies!" My dad announced as he got out of the car. Originally, Bubble and her parents were supposed to come, but they had a last minute business trip, and they'll be gone for a week, so since my dad and Bubble's dad are really good friends, Bubble is crashing at my place until they come back.

   "Bubble! It's been so long, how are you?" My mother greeted Bubble. She really loves Bubble, and jokes around that she's her second daughter. Ha. Ha. I may or may not have been jealous about the fact that she loved her more than me when I was younger.