Chapter VI: Two Hearts Into One?

Fanny's P.O.V:

After P.E and all of the other classes I didn't even bother to remember. It was lunch time! Unfortunately, because of the rain that started earlier this morning, we were not allowed to go outside and eat at our park bench where we usually sit. I hate rain! Now I can see why Bubble wanted to sit somewhere else. I looked around for an empty spot to sit in, which I accidentally bumped into Snowball. "Geez, do you ever turn around?" Snowball asked grudgingly, knowing that he didn't want to talk to me.

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away, but got stopped by Lightning, "Hey! I'm so sorry about him." He apologized, then offered straight-up, "Y'know, you and Bubble can sit at my group's table if you want." At first I didn't want to accept the offer, but knowing that the majority of the tables were filled up with other object students, I had to say..."Yeah, sure."

I was following them and came by at their table. It was the same classmates I had in P.E. That's when I saw Bubble bolted over with her lunchbox that my mom packed for the both of us last night. "Sorry Oi'm late!" She panted, sounding out of breath. "Took you long enough. We were about to start without you!" Snowball chuckled before taking his seat across from me to sit next to Lightning. I sat down feeling slightly uncomfortable and nervous, but I tried my best not to show it. Bubble took her place next to me as well. Seems like everyone here is close, since they were all playing games and laughing at their 'inside jokes'. I really couldn't care less. I brought out my phone and looked around online. It was alright for a good five minutes, until I witnessed something from one of the students. They were selling a lot of supplies, colored pencils, sharpeners, n-notebooks.

I briskly walked over to the object who was selling the stuff. I only had a $20 dollar bill in my bag, so hopefully they'll give me some change. "Nice to see you, potential customer! My name is Lollipop Iolanthe, what would you like to buy?" I peered around for a while and spotted three spiral notebooks. There was something hiding in-between the stack. I asked Lollipop if she can take out the notebooks so that I can see what was in-between them. She did just that and presented me with a sketchbook. "Is this what you want?" She asked and I nodded my head with glee. "In stores, these things cost at least $20, mainly because the paper is high quality, but since you're my first customer of the year, I'll let you have it for $15!" Huh, not a bad deal I guess. I took the $20 bill and gave it to her with my chord. She passed me back a black sketchbook with gold writing on it and shined, 'Sketchbook: An Artist's Greatest Treasure.' Hell yeah, that's true.

Naturally, she gave me back a $5 bill as change. "Thanks for your purchase! May I have your name to go?" Lollipop asked, while giving me a subtle wink. Oh, I see what she's doing. Now, I'm not the kind of object who's willing to give out my real name to anyone. "You can call me Blades for now." I answered back before leaving to my table.

I sat back down at my original spot and was getting ready to start sketching again...in private. But was tackled by Bubble, who surprised me with a back hug. "Oi'm so sorry! I-It was a doire!" She cried out before dashing away from me. What the air was that?! I saw her with her head down while Black Hole, Tree, Snowball, and Remote were laughing directly at her face. Without any hesitation, anger started to build up on me as I approached to them in a 'friendly' matter.

"OMG, she's coming!" One of them whispered. "What the hell is everyone's problem?!" I started out. Everyone looked extremely confused, including Bubble. "What are you talking about, Fanny?" Tree asked with genuine confusion in his Australian or British voice. "Why were you all bullying Bubble? You clearly see she's going through a lot! SHE DOESN'T NEED PEOPLE 'PRETENDING' TO CARE ABOUT HER!" I blurted out in defense. That's when everyone really started to laugh their air off. Bubble softly snickered as contribute, "What made yoiu think that Oi was bullied? Sure they did, but not in a mean way." She insured me. Wait–so they were laughing because of a stupid joke? A-And they're laughing now, because I thought she was actually bullied?! Wow, I feel stupid. "I HATE THIS CONVERSATION!" I shouted before returning back to the tables to finish up my lunch.