Chapter VII: Happy Day, Sad Night...

Bubble's P.O.V:

Huh, I wonder what was that all about? Anyways after a while, Fanny got her phone back and we went on with our other classes. English, History, Science, and some elective classes like Art, Music, Culinary, Public Speaking, ect. Then the final bell rang and it's time to go! I got outside first, before the crowd rush that is. I waited out for Fanny to come over with me.

"Bubble!" I heard Fanny shout from behind. She was submerged inside a group of eager students trying to cram themselves inside the door that led us to the buses. I reached out my hand so that she could grab on, and get out of here. I felt something on my hand, assuming it was Fanny, I pulled out not to see a blue desk fan, but a red, childish gemstone. "Hey, hey! Thanks for saving me. I thought I was going to drown under students. The name's Ruby Semistone!" (A.N: These last names are more frustrating than JoJo Siwa's 'glow up' from her recent music video.)

Ruby held out her hand and shook mines up and down and up and down. "N-Noice to meet y-yoiu too!" I yelped. She was shaking it pretty violently. "Oh! You speak Yoylenese?" She asked, leaving the hand shaking to a halt. "Yoy, I used to live in Yoyleland when I was around 6. But Oi was born here." I explained to Ruby. That's when I saw Fanny pop out from the crowd. She was inhaling and exhaling in a panic. I gave her a quick hug as my worries subsided with slight happiness. I locked my arms in and felt her chord wrapped around my body, which indicated that she was hugging me back. "So, um, wanna introduce me to your girlfriend over here?" Ruby peered around and interrupted our moment together.

I reluctantly let her go and said, "Foinny, meet Ruby. Semistone, meet Bloides." Fanny really likes to know people's last names. "Well, umm, nice to meet you, Fanny!" Ruby extended out her hand for a quick shake. Fanny got out her chord and shook it firmly for three seconds. "RUBY!" I heard someone shout. From behind the crowded door, there was a tall pink flower girl waving her arms up to get Ruby's attention. "Coming, Flower! I have after school tutoring; gotta go!" And then, she went back into the crowd.

"Why did she even get out in the first place?" Fanny asked with extreme confusion. I shrugged my shoulders as a response. After a few moments, Fanny's dad pulled up and we both got into the car. "Yoiu fixed the oil, Mr. Bloides?" I asked innocently. I looked up to the rearview mirror, and saw that he was...tense. He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel pretty aggressively. "O-Oh, yeah. Say, where did you girls wanna go again?" Huh?! He switched the subject?! What's going on?

The car started to move and we were far away from school. 20 minutes later, we arrived at Olive Garden. "Fanny dear, here's $100.00. Don't spend too much now, okay?" She nodded, and her dad stroke her head lovingly, "Atta girl!" Her dad replied back lovingly. He started up his car and let us be. "DON'T FORGET TO TEXT ME, BABYYYYY!" He screamed out while going through a tunnel. Fanny slapped her face with her chord. "Yoiur dad's a noice guy!" I said in a cheerful tone. "Tch, yeah. And an embarrassment." Fanny ticked.

We both walked in and ordered some breadsticks, salad, and pasta. We had a LOT of small talk and finished up our homework that we had. Fanny opened up her new sketchbook and started to draw. "Where'd yoiu get that?" I asked, not knowing how she received a new sketchbook. "Some girl named Iola–umm, Iola-the? Wait, Wait...umm–I-Io-Iolanthe! L-Lollipop Iolanthe! She was selling a LOT of supplies and knick-knacks." How does she memorize last names so perfectly? LET ME INTO YOUR BEAUTYFUL, YET MYSTERIOUS BRAIN! I let her sketch in peace while I finished up the last page of my history assignment from Professor Fourteen. 

Five minutes later, Fanny had to use the bathroom. She left her seat, leaving her sketchbook wide open. I had my history packet smushed up in my face, and peered around to notice a free book for me to look at. I have two options, should I look at her drawings? Or should I not? As Shakespeare once said; 'To be...or NOT to be? That is the question!' I know I shouldn't, it's her privacy! But, I've never seen her art style before. The only times were school projects, art contests, and rare occasions loose paper inside the trash can. Umm...SCREW IT!