chapter 18

Alastor had graciously gotten you a change of clothes before you left his home, an old dusty grey t-shirt and comfortable baggy sweatpants. He reassured you almost tauntingly that he would get you a "beautiful little gown that complimented your figure just right," or so he said.

His clothes fit you very loosely, and you fathomed it must be because of his extremely tall body. You were very tall yourself, around five-foot-ten, but he must be six-foot-five or more, you thought.

It wasn't very long until you were forcefully thrust into human civilization. Alastor lived not very far into the woods into an area where the trees became more sparse and a bus stop was present. After waiting a few minutes in a rather awkward silence for the bus to arrive, you took it to the city.

"Alastor," you spoke up, staring out the window at trees and buildings passing by.

"Hmm?" he hummed with a smile.

You rolled your eyes. Annoying ass cunt. "I have a question."

"Ask away, my dear."

"So, where are we even going?" you began, fumbling your hands around to formulate the sentence. "I mean like, where did you live? Y'know... before you.."

"New Orleans, dear [Y/N]!" said Alastor, chipper. "A simply wonderful city, it was in my day. Entertainment appeared past every street corner and there was hardly ever a lack of sexual activity in the most open of places!"

"So how about you, sugar?" you said with a teasing smirk. The bus rumbled softly in the background, the sound calming despite the gnawing feeling of anxiety of your gut knowing you still have to travel across the country with Alastor to retrieve a stupid book — after you get the microphone thingy, of course. "Did you participate?"

He grinned with teeth, but you could see the distaste underneath. "Heavens, no!" He closed his mouth and looked at you with a tilted head. "I'm not one to participate in that sort of thing. Why, do I look like the type?"

"Not really, no," you shrugged with a smile. "But I'm just wondering because..." Your smile faded.

"Why?" Alastor began tauntingly. "Because of our little interaction earlier?" He chortled. "Don't overthink it, darling!"

"How am I supposed to not overthink it?!" you said through closed teeth. "You say that 'you're not one to participate in sex,'" you stopped for a moment, looking to your side at the passengers beside you and Alastor; they weren't paying attention; you continued, whisper-shouting: "But you literally finger-fucked my mouth and I'm supposed to just pretend that didn't happen, Alastor?"

"I'm full of surprises, love," he smirked. "Plus, you truly did seem like you enjoyed it.."

"I-!" your face burned scarlet, anger flooding your bones. "Enjoyed it? You fucking cut me!"

He chuckled, crossing his left leg over his right and leaning back in the bus seat with a sort of superiority. "Regardless, dear [Y/N], we still dislike each other. Remember that. A mere moment means nothing."

You froze. Right. He was right! It did mean nothing... What were you getting so worked up for? Maybe he did that to all the people he played with... but he also said he wasn't very sexual and that he's "full of surprises.." Ugh. My brain hurts.

"What I would give to me anywhere else but fucking here right now," you grumbled, sinking into your seat.

"My, such a mouth on such a pretty young lady," Alastor tutted. "Have you no manners?"

"Y'know, Alastor, honey," you said, your face laced with sarcasm and your blood boiling in the sheer annoyance of this arrogant ass man. "I don't usually curse. I don't ever curse, really. But ever since you came along, I think I've became a changed woman."