Ch 2

My anxiety flares as the ground inches closer and closer. Closing my eyes tightly, I brace for impact, but surprisingly, it never came. I hear the swoosh of wings that weren't my own and two arms wrap around me.
"By Satan, you almost died!" My eyes snapped open at the sound of the friendly yet regal voice.
"Who're you?" I said, keeping my tone even and clipped. We were mere feet from the ground, yet the stranger didn't let go. Instead, they started flying in a different direction towards a large mansion built atop a hill.
"Ha! I should be asking you that, miss." My savior snorted, keeping their grip on tightening. I flinched at the pressure, my wings cringing in pain. "Crap, sorry."
In little to no time, we land in front of the house, and the person who rescued me sets me down gently. Spinning around, I take in their appearance.

2nd pov
Lucifer smiles as your mouth hangs open, shock filling your features.
"Lucifer Morningstar, king of Hell, at your service." He gives a little nod and takes in your ragged appearance.
Bruises and scratch marks cover your pale gray skin. The most noticeable ones are around your face. Chains were wrapped securely on your white wings, leaving trails of burn marks and little trails of blood.
Under his gaze, you nervously reach up to the ends of your brown disheveled hair. Lucifers eyes meet yours. He frowns at you.
"Y-your an angle, aren't you.... what are you doing down here?"
"It's a long story. Can you get these off?" You say, keeping your tone neutral as you motioned to the chains. "Please?"
"Oh ah, of course. Shall we go inside first?" Lucifer says beaming, he takes your hand and pulls you toward the grand house. It fit his aesthetic, mostly white, but with red trim and a bit of gold here and there.
His smile seems to stun you a bit. His teeth were abnormally sharp, and for some reason, he was totally calm. Anyone in heaven probably would've been flipping out by now and interrogating you on who you were and what you were doing there. You found the king of hell to be, rather refreshing.
Lucifer pulled you into the house, giving you a small smile as he ran around, trying to gather all the rubber ducks that were littering the floors and counter spaces. They were oddly endearing. 
Stopping in the middle of the hall, he turned to face you.
"Now then, let's get started." With a flip of his wrist, the burning chains that surrounded you released and fell to the floor.
"Oh, thank Satan." Breathing a sigh of relief, you gingerly stretched your wings, letting out a hiss of pain.
"Now, please explain how you ended up in hell."

Celine's pov
Tension filled the air, and I took a deep breath. This could end up being really bad. He could either believe me or not. Lying to the king of hell would be stupid, though what if i got caught?
"Fine, I'll tell you."

A-N
Hi Lovelies, I just wanted to say that I know these chapters are short, but the first beginning chapters are always hard to write, and I always struggle, and second guess, some things. So , please be patient.

Love ya 😘