ch 3

"And that's how Adam and Dolion managed to send me to hell..." I told Lucifer the whole story. No details were skipped. I held my breath as I waited for his reaction. He looked at me, his face in a thoughtful frown, his gloved hand stroking a golden snake absent-mindedly.
"Well... that was definitely a story. " He muttered. I looked away and glared at the floor, my rage rekindling.
"Yep, that's what happened." My voice came out harsher than anticipated.
"I never said I didn't believe you. Hello, look who you're talking to. I also got kicked out of Heaven. The main question is, what are you going to do now?" Smiling, he reached up, his hand resting on the base of his top hat, and the golden snake slithered up and perched itself comfortably.
"What am I gonna do now... I hadn't thought about it, all my powers are gone and I don't have money." What was i gonna do? I had no place to go, and i was powerless.
"Haha, you don't need to worry about that. I can  restore your powers to an extent, and you can crash here for a while." My neck snaps up in a quick recession.
"You can do that?! How?"  Lucifer busts out laughing at my tone of awe, smoothing down his blonde hair. He stands and walks around me, an ominous glint in his eye. "I'm literally that powerful. It's amazing, right? Now let's get cracking"

♡  Time skip ♡
The streets of Hell seem to calm slightly as I walk down them, peering into the broken glass of a shop window, analyzing my reflection.
My long brown hair had gotten a makeover, and now it was mostly white with strands of black sprouting from my scalp.

(Kinda like this

(Kinda like this. Your outfit is sorta like this, but feel free to imagine something different)

 Your outfit is sorta like this, but feel free to imagine something different)

Along with my hair, my eyes and wings seemed to change as well, but naturally. Once blue, now red eyes stared back at me, and my wings had black streaks where the chains had been, giving them a lightningy look, hench the hair (it was Lucifer's idea XD)
I had been in hell for about two weeks, landing myself a job and a new set of 'friends'. Life for me (or rather death) had been great, but I can see why heaven wanted the extermination.
I continued my stroll through the streets before coming upon a large skyscraper with flashy lights. The porn studio.