••• (⁠✷ 03✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                        (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

Time : 3 : 55 am

A Bowl of ice water throwed on the Taehyung's handsome face...

Taehyung : Ahhhhhh....My Gucci underwears.....

He opened his eyes widely cuz ofc at this morning time if someone will throw ice water then....

He  angrily looked at the person who did this sin and that was You....

Wearing the whole black outfit including Cap , goggles , mask , jacket , gloves ,  jeans and boots.... standing there with both of the hands in pockets....

Taehyung : WHAT'S YOU PROBLEM ??

Yn : I told you to wake up  at 4 : 00 am... * Coldly *

Taehyung : BUT...STILL 5 minutes are left in turning 4 : 00 am... * angrily *

Yn : These five minutes is for you to get ready....go and get ready....NOW *coldly*

Taehyung : I'll not....

Yn : I'm saying it calmly or else----

Taehyung : Do whatever you want....I don't care and good night.....

Saying this he again slept while covering himself with a duvet completely ignoring your presence....

Few minutes later he woke up feeling cold breeze passing through his body...
He traced his hands to take the duvet but no...there was no any duvet....he frustratly woke up and saw the duvet was on the edge of bed....and also the windows were open.....he lazily took the duvet and was about to cover himself but.....

Taehyung : AHHHHHHHHHHHH...
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....
SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You were standing there hands in the pocket....he was jumping being all scared then came to you and hide behind you.....

Taehyung : Y-y-you a-are m-m-my b-b-bodyguard r-r-right ?? T-then s-save m-me f-f-from t-that s-s-snake...
* Scared *

Yn : First of all go and get ready till then I'll do something with that snake... * Coldly *

Taehyung : o-ok.... * Scared *

Yn : We are going for running *coldly*

Taehyung hurriedly went in his bathroom and closed the door being all scared......

After few minutes later he came from his bathroom and saw you were standing just infront of him....he got scared and put his hand on his left chest.....

Taehyung : Yahh...you scared me....

Yn : Let's go now..... * Coldly *

Taehyung : Where is that snake btw ??? * Raised eyebrow *

Yn : You wanna meet him now....

Taehyung : No...No.... what if he gets scared seeing me.... * Nervous laugh*

Yn : Yeah....

Both of them left the mansion and started walking....

Yn : So....You have to reach at nearest Park in 5 minutes.....ok ??? * Coldly *

Taehyung : What ?? Are you crazy ??
Do you even know how far it is from here ??? 

Yn : 5 km and 45623498 m from here...
* Coldly *