••• (⁠✷ 18 ✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

     (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

It's going to be evening and no one had wished him.... he's sitting on his cabin thinking about his Ugly Bodyguard..... Whole day he had not saw her... it's so weird cuz she never left him alone....not even for a second and now it's going to be night and she's nowhere to be seen.... He called her too many times but she just answered him that she's busy and cuts the call.....he was angry and disappointed on her cuz he thought maybe not anyone but atleast she'll wish him....Suhji is also busy with her friends.....He is all alone sitting on his cabin sadly.....his phone rings....he saw the caller ID and it was his appa....he smiled happily thinking maybe he remembered his birthday and had called him to wish.

OTP

Taehyung : hello Appa----

Appa : Where is Yn ?? Son....

Taehyung : W-what.....Yn ??

Appa : Where is she ?? Tell me quickly....

Taehyung : I don't know appa....she---

Appa : Ok.......

Without wasting a second Mr. Kim cuts the call and here Taehyung controlled himself cuz he was about to cry...... Suddenly the door opened revealing security guard.... Taehyung immediately plastered a fake smile and.....

Guard : May I come in Mr. Kim ??

Taehyung : Yeah...

Guard : Mr. Kim.... Someone told me to give you this letter.....

Guard said showing a envelope.... Taehyung took it and said.....

Taehyung : Ok....You can go now

Guard bowed and left the cabin..... Taehyung sat on the chair while smiling cuz.....he was thinking that maybe someone had send him birthday wishes through the Letter..... first he smiled too much looking at the letter and then finally opened it but after reading the letter his smile dropped and ground slipped from under his foot.....his eyes widen and hands Started shivering......he immediately ran from the cabin and reached into his car....

Letter : Your Dear Ugly Bodyguard is going to reach in heaven.....if you want her alive then come at XYZ place or else be ready to get served by her soft and tasty Meat.....as your birthday present....

*** YOUR DEATH

Taehyung was driving the car so fastly and few minutes later he reached at that place.... The whole area was dark....he called her name but no use.....he pulled out his mobile and was about to turn on the flashlight but.....

!!! SURPRISE !!!

As soon this word left Taehyung raised his head and the whole area gets bright with colourful lights and a wonderful decoration....In front there were his parents , suhji and his friends ( BTS ) were standing.....They parted a little bit and there was a table which was Fully decorated and also a big cake was placed there.