••• (⁠✷ 10✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                           (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

Time : 4 : 00 am

You came towards his door and knock it but  no response...you knocked three times but no response so you pushed the door.....

Shockingly it was not locked....you called him but no response....After checking his whole room you realised that he was not there and also his phone was on the bed....

You hurriedly checked in everywhere but no....he was nowhere to be seen.....

Yn : Shit. Where is he ?? * Worried *

You pulled out your gun and came outside from the mansion and asked the Guards...

Yn : Where is Mr. Kim ?? * Coldly *

Guard : What do you mean ma'am ?? * Confused *

Yn : He is not inside....Did you saw him coming outside from the mansion ??? * Coldly *

Guard : N-No Ma'am.... * Scared *

Yn ( in mind ) : By looking into his eyes I can say that he's lying....

Yn : Ok then....Be ready to get killed... * Coldly *

Guard : M-ma'am....I really don't know where is him ??? * Scared *

Yn : ok..... * Coldly *

Saying this you shot a bullet which went from  just beside his neck.....

Yn : Are you going to tell me or----

Guard : Ma'am....he told me not to tell you or else he'll fire me..... * Scared *

Yn : Where . Is . Him . ? * Coldly *

Guard : He said he is going towards the park where you both usually go for running.... * Gulped *

Yn : hmmm..... * Coldly *

You hurriedly ran towards the park....

After reaching there you saw that there was no one so you called him....Your heartbeat was beating like a bullet train.....

Yn ( in mind ) : God....Where is him ?? What if something happened to him ??

Yn : MR. KIMM....

You searched him on the whole area of park but he was nowhere to be seen....then you was about to call him again but ......

??? : BOOOOOOOOO

You immediately turned and pointed the gun towards the person who did this.

After seeing the person you signed in relief but one thing you didn't realised and was it that a tear left from your eyes when you saw him....Tear of happiness ???

There he was standing while flashing his Boxy smile.....

You put your gun back and looked at him or I say staring him....

Taehyung : What Happened ?? * Confused *

Yn : Where were you ?? * Coldly *

Taehyung : here..... * Smile *

Yn : Then-----

Taehyung : when I saw you then I thought to make you scared that's why I hided here..... But you didn't even flinched... * Pout *