••• (⁠✷ 08✷ ) •••

{ JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

(。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

But suddenly you felt someone is behind you so you immediately turned but immediately got pinned between two arms and they were of Mr. Kim...

You looked at him and tried you push him but he moved more closer to you...

Yn : Mr. Kim----

Taehyung : I'm just here to take revenge for.....

Yn : For ??

Taehyung : For TOUCHING ME

Yn : Mr. Kim----

Taehyung : Now I'll TOUCH YOU

He whispered last two words with his deep husky and sexy voice....You were about to push him but before that he burst into laughter and went to his seat and sit while holding his stomach which started hurting cuz of laughing...

After few minutes later he suddenly stopped laughing...you got scared for a second....he immediately stood up and said....

Taehyung : Ms. Yn.... * Serious *

Yn : Yes Mr. Kim ?? * Coldly *

Taehyung : You know ?? * Serious *

Yn : What Mr. Kim ?? * Coldly *

Taehyung : You are so ugly *laughs*

He again started laughing uncontrollably and there you were getting annoyed....

Few minutes later he again stopped laughing and came to you while his hands in both pockets.....

You didn't cared much but he came and stood infront of you....

Taehyung : Answer me honestly.....* Serious *

Yn : Ask Mr. Kim... * Coldly *

Taehyung : Are you annoyed right now * Smirk *

Yn ( in mind ) : More than you think Mr. Kim Taehyung

Yn : No Mr. Kim * Coldly *

Taehyung : Don't you feel anything ??
* Annoyingly *

Yn : What do you mean Mr. Kim ??
* Coldly *

Taehyung : Why you always behave Cold ?? * Smiled *

Yn : Mr. Kim... Meeting is going to start after 2 hour so I've to check out the files....Can I go ?? * Coldly *

Taehyung : This is not my answer Yn... * Smiled *

Yn : Mr. Kim....Pls be Professionally.... We are at office * Coldly *

Taehyung : * sighs * You can go now....

You left from there....

Taehyung ( in mind ) : Why are you like this Girl....

Meeting Time

Taehyung was sitting in meeting room and you were standing beside him waiting for Ms. Juyu....Some of the employees were also there....

Half an hour passed but there was no trace of Ms. Juyu....

Taehyung : Ms. Yn....are you sure that it was the time of meeting ?? * raised eyebrow *

Yn : Yes Mr. Kim.... * Coldly *

Taehyung : Then why----

The meeting room echoed by the sound of clicking heels....there she was coming with her secretary and two mens.... Taehyung stood up and forward his hand towards her for handshake but instead of handshaking she hugged him tightly and few seconds later broke the hug and sat infront of him... You felt annoyed towards her and rolled your eyes internally.....