••• (⁠✷ 17✷ ) •••

{ JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Yn : or else I'll kill you.....

Taehyung : hahaha....what did you said ?? You will kill me ?? Ok...kill me....

As soon he said this Yn pulled out her gun and shot a bullet but the Bullet left from beside his shoulder....

Yn : Last warning Mr. Kim....get out from here

Taehyung gulped and left from there along with suhji...as soon they left yn immediately locked the door and signed.

She entered in the bathroom after getting freshed she came out and wore her mask and goggles then opened the door but she saw that Taehyung and Suhji were peeking in her room .....as soon they saw her they ran here and there but bumped into eachother and falls on their butt. Yn shooked her head and Taehyung said.....

Taehyung : Uhh.... Actually we are going in amusement park so we just came here to inform you.....

Yn : Mr. Kim.....Today we've to discuss about tomorrow's meeting....

Taehyung : We can do that at night.....

Yn : No Mr. Kim.....

Before he said anything she grabbed his hand and went in their office room and yn locked the room.

Taehyung : Why are you locking it ??

Yn : So that no one can disturb us....

Taehyung : You were serious at that time ??

Yn : when ??

Taehyung : When you said that you love me

Yn : No Mr. Kim.....I don't love you....Wait.... Love ?? I don't even like you....You know I wanted to resign my job as soon as possible.....

Taehyung heart broke hearing these rude words....he immediately went to her and tried to hold her by shoulder but she backed off and said.....

Yn : Don't forget you've a gf and most of the thing you're a father of a child.....so don't you dare to touch me....

Taehyung : it was a prank Yn.... belie--

Yn : Stop your acting Mr. Kim....

Taehyung : Yn.... I'm not lying.....I swear it was an acting....you can ask Suhji....

Yn : Shut up Mr. Kim

Taehyung : Yn ..... I swear of My first Love that it was just an acting.....

As soon she heard " My first Love " her heartbeat fastened and she moved closer to him.....

Yn : Your first love ??

Taehyung : Yeah....She was a cute , childish and innocent girl who stole my heart at first sight but.....

Yn : But ??

Taehyung : But she left me forever.....she left me alone in this world.....

Saying this he fall on his knees and started crying.....Yn was also controlling herself but she was strong enough to hide her emotions.....she bend on his level and cupped his face and said.....

Yn : You still love her ??

Taehyung : Unfortunately Yes.... Don't know what she did with me that I never felt something towards any girl....I know she'll not be back but still my heart only loves her.....You know Yn..... Don't know why but sometimes I saw her in you....I feel like you are her..... I'm unable to forget her.....I ca---

He was unable to complete his sentence as he choked in tears.....You hugged him immediately and here he felt something weird..... something familiar.....he immediately pulled her back and looked at yn....his heartbeat fastened and he immediately wiped his tears.....he rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. Yn smiled under her mask....wait....she smiled ??

I

n bathroom he immediately washed his face and looked himself in the mirror.....he put his hand on his fastened heartbeat and gulped thinking something.....

**********

Whole day went just like this....Yn and Taehyung discussed about tomorrow's meeting and Suhji was outside with her friends....At night time....They did dinner and slept.....

??? : Countdown 1.... hahaha.... Tomorrow is the day.....Your death is coming....

Next morning****

As soon taehyung woke first thing he did is he checked his phone and saw " no notification " . He pout and said.....

Taehyung : Today is my birthday and no wishes.....Even Mom Dad also forgot about it. Wait....Ugly ?? She must had remembered as she know everything about me.....

He immediately freshen up and came downstairs being happy but his happiness faded when he saw no one......

He went to the dinning area and saw two sticky notes .....

First sticky note : Mr. Kim....I was having a important work so that's why I left early... I had prepared breakfast already....

~~ Your Ugly Bodyguard

Second sticky note : Taehyung.... I'm going to my friend's house as she's I'll so that's why I left early too.... I'll be late tonight too

~~ Suhji

He crushed the stickies and eated the breakfast while cursing everyone as no one had wished him till then.

Continue.....

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) Our cute potato 🥺 😭 (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)