••• (⁠✷ 14 ✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                      (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

Taehyung : LOLLIPOPPPPP

??? : COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yn ( in mind ) : Should I also scream icecream ?? Wait..... what are you thinking yn....

Taehyung ran and hugged that person. Both of them were so happy....yn was standing there watching their drama.

Both of them sat on the couch and you stood beside taehyung but taehyung pulled you and made you sit on the couch beside him.

Taehyung : Yn.....Meet her.... she's my college friend.....Suhji.....and Suhji....Meet her she's my bodyguard Yn.....

Suhji : Hii.....

Yn : Hmm.....

Suhji : Taehyung.....Why is she wearing goggles inside the mansion ??

Taehyung : Cuz her eyes are so attractive and whenever I see them I lost control so that's why I'd told her to wear goggles.....

F*CKING UNEXPECTED.

You were totally shocked hearing this and still processing his words cuz whenever someone ask this question then he only say that " she's ugly " but today he didn't said that....Yn was junkshooked but Suhji was jealous.

Suhji : Btw Taehyung.....if you are ok then can I live here for few days ??

Taehyung : Why not....

Suhji : what about your girlfriend ??

Taehyung : Umm..... currently I'm single but dating someone in my mind.....

Suhji : And who's she ??

Taehyung : Someone.....

Suhji : Hahaha....nice joke.....

Both of them burst out in laughter and started chitchatting but here our yn was feeling annoyed or jealous ??

Who knows....

Half an hour later.....

Suhji : Umm....Yn....can you give me a glass of water ??

Yn : I'm not your bodyguard....

Taehyung : Yn.....Give her.....

Yn : But----

Taehyung : It's my order....

She stood up and started going towards kitchen but she heard something.....

Suhji : She's just like a puppet.... right taehyung ??

Yn didn't heard ahead and went in the kitchen....she came with two glasses of water and put on the table infront of them. She gave a glass to taehyung and again sat beside him but a little bit closer.

Seems like our Yn is jealous ???

Suhji took the glass of water and started drinking while glaring at yn....After that she said.....

Suhji : Umm.....Yn.....Can you remove your mask ??

Yn : Why ??

Suhji : ofc I want to see your face..... wait..... Don't tell me you're ugly.... hahahaha

Taehyung : You are wrong Suhji..... she's so beautiful.....

Mr. Kim ?? Are you ok ??

Why is he behaving like this today ??