40 AN ABSOLUTE BUST!

40. AN ABSOLUTE BUST!

note: i have a question! out of every character (including the managers!) which relationship do you like the most with them and [name]? 

personally, mine has to be either komi and [name] or chigiri and [name]. 

(there is another one but she's not even in the story yet so she doesn't count sad face. you guys aren't ready for the homoerotic relationship between you and bastard's pretty blonde manager hehe)

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

THIS 

game was an absolute bust, you decided right then and there. After that embarrassingly easy goal that was practically handed on a silver platter to Karasu—you are glad to say that you've given up. Go team.

Hiori tugs his shirt upwards, and Isagi wipes dripping sweat from his forehead, but all you can focus on is the heavy huffing of Rin and Shidou—crouched in front of each other in a terrifying silence. Like the calm before a storm, the peace before the—!!!

"THAT WAS MINE!!!"

"You bumbling antennae!!"

"You stupid eyelashes!!"

Their loud voices ring out through the stadium, and you physically dig your nails into your clothed thighs to stop yourself from moving. Your jaw is clenched so hard that Merodi fears you may break it—but this fear is pushed right down by the entertainment she was receiving.

Rin grabs onto the front of Shidou's shirt and tugs him forward, tilting his head and getting all up in Shidou's face. They're like animals trying to assert dominance in their wild world.

Veins on their face are pulsing out of pure unadulterated rage on each of their faces, so hard you think they may burst a blood vessel. Nanase tries to be the mediator between the two top players, but they pay absolutely no attention to the boy.

Shidou grits his teeth together so hard that they may just fall out at any moment, and tilts his head back while shoving Rin's hand off his shirt, "Hey, manager-chan! Wanna see me kill this stupid undereye lashes~?!"

You instinctively palm your pocket, where a certain button that activated a certain taser is laid. You give him a deadpan look, sucking in deep breaths to stop yourself from stomping over on that goddamned field and shoving them away yourself. Making my job so much harder than it has to be... do they get off on making me mad?