Chapter - 05

Dafan Mountain

Lan Yibo was sitting alone at the bank of a lake at the back of Dafan mountain. He was feeling very lonely and insecure since the birth of his new sibling. He felt like his parents had abadon him again.

Lan Shishi came at the back of the mountain as she knew that Yibo might be there. She could tell how the boy was feeling now.

Shishi slowly approached Yibo and sat beside him. Yibo just stared at her for a while then look at the lake.

"Are you sad that your Ziyi mama has her own child now?" Shishi asked and Yibo shook his head.

"I am happy for her. I am also happy to have a little brother." Yibo said without looking at Yibo.

"Are you feeling that Ziyi would abadon you now?" Shishi asked and Yibo pressed his lips in a thin line.

Shishi sighed and pulled Yibo on her arm. Yibo was surprised as he didn't expect it. But he didn't struggle. He hugged Shishi tightly.

"I am sorry. Because of me, you develop fear of being abadon." Shishi said and kissed Yibo's forehead while Yibo snuggled on his mother's chest.

"Mama, don't say sorry. I know mama has her own reason." Yibo said in a low voice and Shishi smiled sadly.

"How are you feeling about your new sibling?" Shishi asked and Yibo looked up at her.

"I am happy for Ziyi mama. I am happy to have a new sibling. But I think A-Yuan would stole my place. I used to have Ziyi mama all to myself but now I have to share her." Yibo said and Shishi smiled.

"It's normal, Bobo." Shishi said and Yibo stared at her questioningly.

"When Lulu was born, Kuan also behave like you. He used to think that Lulu stole his place in our heart. But later he understood that he was wrong. He became very protective of Lulu. When you born, both Kuan and Lulu were very protective of you. They didn't let anyone near you." Shishi said and chuckled.

"I know, you used to have Ziyi all for yourself. But now you have to share her. It's not bad to share your mother with your sibling. You have a sibling that doesn't mean your Ziyi mama would stop loving you or you will be abandon by her. Now that you have a younger brother, you should be happy. Now, you will play with him. You didn't get much chance to play with Kuan and Lulu as they were much older than you." Shishi said and Yibo nodded his head in understanding.

"Are you happy mother?" Yibo asked and Shishi understood what he was asking.

"Of course, I am happy. We have a new member in our family." Shishi said.

"Doesn't it hurt you to share Baba with Ziyi mama?" Yibo asked and Shishi was caught off guard. Before Shishi could respond Yibo started speaking again.

"I am sorry, mama because of me you have to share Baba with another woman. If I was born healthy, you don't have to bring Ziyi mama for me." Yibo said with tear filled eyes.

"But mama rest assured. Baba only love you. He might have a child with Ziyi mama. But he only love you. He loves the children you have him." Yibo said and Shishi chuckled.

"Aiyaa, my little Bobo has grown up. He is now consoling his mother." Shishi said while squeezing Yibo in her arms.

"Mama, you are squeezing Bobo." Yibo whined and Shishi chuckled as she losen the hug.