Chapter - 07

The competition of the selection of new Hanguang Jun would happen in three rounds. The first section was held a week ago where the participants gave the literature test and medical tests. They also participated in chess competition.

In chess competition, Yibo was first. In literature test, Ling was first and in medical test, a boy from another branch of Lan family was first.

Today would be the second round of the competition would be held. Today the participants would participate in martial arts competition.

The third and final round would be the survival round of the competition. The participants had to survive a deadly situation.

Shishi who was dressing up as Hanguang Jun turned to the participants and made an announcement. She gave instructions of the upcoming competitions.

"Today, we all will participate in archery, sword fights and martial arts competition. In the martial arts competition, you can chose your own weapon. After that thirty participants would be chosen. Then they would be divided in six groups groups to solve different mysteries. The first three groups would be chosen for tomorrow's final competition." Shishi said and the participants clapped.

"The competition begins." Shishi announced loudly.

Soon the competition began. The first competition was archery competition and Yibo won it easily. Second competition was martial arts competition and Yibo chose whip as his weapon.

"The competition is very tough. Everyone is very good." Zhan said.

"That's right." Hongyi said.

"A-Zhan, do you want to participate in it?" Lusi asked.

"I am not a Lan nor one of my parents is from Lan family. I can't participate in it." Zhan said.

"What if one of your parents is from Lan family and you can participate in it. Will you participate it?" Lusi asked and Zhan started to think.

"No, I won't participate." Zhan said.

"Why?" Reba asked curiously.

"I am not used to work in shadow. I am more comfortable working in light. I don't have to worry about exposing myself. I can fight freely for my nation." Zhan said and Yang smiled.

"Well said." Yang said proudly and all of them turned their attention to the competition.

In the fighting arena, Yibo was fighting with Ling. He was mercilessly attacking Ling with his whip. In home, Ling irritated him, verbally abuse him, bully him and now he was taking revenge.

"How dare he hit my daughter." Liqiao said angrily.

"She might have done something to him and he is taking revenge." Feisheng said and sipped in tea.

"She has many enemies in the capital after all she annoyed everyone." Lianhua said and Xiangyi glared at him.

"Behave." Xiangyi said coldly and Lianhua pouted.

"Number 85 didn't take time to defeat his opponent. But this time, he is taking his time." Lingyi said.

"Number 85 is playing with his opponent." Zhan said as he swirl a cup of tea and then drink it.

"He is more likely taking revenge." Xueyi said.

"Of course, he is. That girl is very rude and offend many people. She might have offended Number 85 before and now he is taking revenge." Lin said.

"Do you know them?" Hongyi asked while raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know Number 85 but I know that girl. She is Lord Feisheng and Second Madam Lan Liqiao's daughter." Lin said.