Jaime- Nadie es perfecto

You looked in the mirror in your bathroom and stared at your reflection. Thinking how imperfect you were and wondering  how Jaime could possibly like someone like you and how you had the most amazing friends in the world.

You and Jaime have been dating for 2 years and married for 3. You where also 5 months pregnant with your first child; that you found out was a baby girl a month ago. 

You had been staring at yourself for longer than you thought because you heard the front door open and you heard the sound of Jaime walking up the stairs. 

'Y/N? where are you?" you heard Jaime call out.

You didn't respond.

Jaime soon found you in the bathroom. "Y/N whats wrong? Why are you crying?"

You didn't even realize  you where crying until Jaime pointed it out

"Why do you even love me? I'm just not good enough Jaime... I've made so many mistakes in my life I'm imperfect i just don't understand..." you replied with more tears

"Y/N i love you because you are special, unique. Your are beautiful in my eyes. You have an amazing sense of humor you funny, weird, and most importantly you are you. That's why i love you." Jaime said 

you gave him a kiss as a thank you of his kind words but he wasn't done yet.

"Todo el mundo comete errores. Está en nuestra naturaleza. no te castigues porque usted piensa que usted es imperfecta porque nadie es ... Te amo y eso es todo lo que importa . si necesitas alguien con quien hablar que lo haré allí, no importa lo que ... Everyone makes mistakes. It's in our nature. do not beat yourself up because you think you're imperfect because no one is ... I love you and that's all that matters . if you need someone to talk to who will do it there, no matter what ..." (A/N i hope that's the right translation my Spanish isn't the best and i was using translate too so don't hate me if its wrong)

By the end of Jaime's little speech you where crying even harder if that was even possible.

"This is why i love you Jaime you always know what to say to make me feel better... Te amo Jaime, para siempre y siempre" ( I love you Jaime forever and always / forever and ever)

Jaime kissed you and your baby bump.

"Te amo Y/N, para siempre y siempre..."

***********************************************************************************************

I wrote this for my friend but to anyone feeling like this please talk to some one it could even be me im always here to help... Just inbox me and ill reply as soon as i see it love you guys and dont forget that...

sorry if there are any mistakes aswell

-Taylah xx