Chris Motionless

this is for 50-Shades-Of-Gayness

sorry this took forever to write and upload

Not really edited. 

WARNING- Might be triggering around the end (will tell you when)

*****************************************************************************************************

Angel's POV

Me and Chris have been friends since we started high school. I've always liked him as more than a friend but have told him in case it ruins our friendship. Now here we are 13 years later sitting at the park we met because Chris needs to tell me something important.

"Angel me and the boys are going back on tour next week for a month and we cant take anyone on this tour... i really don't want to leave you here alone since that psycho you once called a boyfriend is still out there but the tour manager said there were no exceptions..." Chris says in a sad tone

"Chris its okay, ill be okay. Just have fun and do your thing at every venue... don't worry about me i can handle this." I say to him but secretly not wanting him to go.

*1 Week later *

Today was the day i had been dreading.... The Motionless In White boys where going on tour for the month.

I got ready and went to Chris's house which is only a block away from mine.

When i got there the boys were packing their stuff onto the bus. I go out of my car and went over to the boys. Ricky was the first one to see me, he came over and gave me a huge hug, then Ryan, Balz, Vinny, Ghost and then finally Chris....

"Hey, have fun on tour don't worry about me ill be fine trust me" i say to him

"Are you sure? You know i don't like leaving you alone"

"yes i know Chris ill be fine ill text, call, Skype you everyday"

"Angel?"

"yeah?''

"I need to tel-"

"C'mon Chris we need to leave" Yelled Ricky

"yep just give me a minute" Chris yelled back

"anyway angel i need to tell you something"

"what is it Chris?"

" well... uh ... um.... Angel, I-"

"Chris we need to leave now! Hurry up or we'll leave you!'' Ricky yelled again

"I'm sorry Angel i need to go but ill tell you when i see you when we get back i promise" and with that Chris left.

*3 weeks later*

its been 3 and half weeks since the boys left for the tour and its been horrible. My depression has gotten worse and me and Chris haven't really talked because he hasn't had the time.

Later on in the day i got a text message from Chris saying that he wanted to tell me something over the phone and that he'll call me in 5 minutes

I heard my phone ring so i picked it up to see that it was Chris so i answered it.

(A-Angel, C- Chris)

A- Hey Chris, whats up?

C- Hey Angel... We just got a call from our manager saying that the have added in new dates so we wont be home for another month...... i'm sorry.