Stephen Parker

This is dedicated to brooe0043
This is my first youtuber one OMG!!
********************************************************************

Y/N pov

This summer i was staying at a camp. I didn't know anyone going because my best friend ditched me for something else but my parents forced me to go anyway. 

I arrived at the camp, found my cabin and settled in. I was sharing a cabin with 2 other girls and surprisingly 3 other boys. I had met my cabin mates Tory, Jessica, Tom , Andy, and finally Stephen. Let just tell you Stephen was really cute. 

There was an announcement on the loud speaker telling us we had to go to the main lounge. When we got there Carmen and Jack told us all the rules Stephen had to keep me from nearly falling asleep. 

After they finished telling us all the rules they told us we could go explore the campus. 

Tory, Tom and Andy went to the Park that was on campus while me, Stephen and Jessica went down the the small lake they had. Me and Stephen went into the lake while Jessica went back to the park with the others cause she couldn't swim.

We had been swimming around for about Half an hour when all of a sudden Stephen pushed me under water while i was under there I felt someones lips on mine. It couldn't have been anyone else's except for Stephens.

When i came back up to the surface I saw that Stephen had already come up to the surface of the lake. 

"what was that for?" you said

"what this?" Stephen said kissing me again 

"yeah why did you do that?"

"Because i can. Gotta problem?"

"Nope, not at all" i replied 

"good"

 After about 10 more minutes of swimming it started to get cold so you got out of the lake and back to the cabin.

On the way back to the cabin it was silent until Stephen spoke. 

"hey Y/N i know we only just met today but i really like you.... A-and what i'm trying to say is that will you be my girlfriend? But before you say anything like 'well never see each other ever again' or what ever i just want you to know that if you do say yes i will make sure we see each other. But if you say no, after camp i will leave you alone for the rest of my life."

"Yes i will be your girlfriend Stephen" you said while blushing with a smile 

He gave me a kiss then continued walking to the cabin.

*time skip to end of summer*

Today was the last day of summer and i was sad because that meant i had to leave Stephen.We had grown really close to each other in the past 9 weeks and it was sad to be leaving him.

I saw my parents pull up so i hugged Stephen.

"that's my parents, i'm going to miss you Stephen, promise well talk everyday?"

"Yeah i promise" he replied sadly kissing my nose

"I-i lo-ve you Stephen..."

"I love you too Y/N"

After i said goodbye to Stephen and we shared one last kiss i picked my bags up and went over to my parents. I got into the car and looked over to Stephen to see he was just as heart broken as i was. When we drove away i waved at him until he was out of sight.

********************************************************************************************

im sorry that was a really bad ending i just didnt know how to end it but yeah hope you enjoyed this one shot.

Taylah.