Chapter 5🌶️

LEX

I'm kissing Blanche.

Like, wow.

I have her lips on mine, and she tastes like heaven. A bit like an alcoholic cocktail after everything we've consumed at the nightclub, but heavenly nevertheless. Plump lips that just mold to mine perfectly and a groan leaves me when she nibbles on my lower lip.

But why are we kissing? And why haven't we done this before?

"Todd, will you stop thinking?" Blanche mumbles, untangling from me.

Wait, where are we?

I pat around, looking for my glasses and Blanche puts them gently on my face. My studio stops being blurry and I realize she's sitting on top of me on my too small couch.

Her Harley Quinn wig is draped haphazardly over my gaming chair, and her red-orange bob is freed from its confines. My hand reaches out and I tenderly stroke the apple of her cheeks.

Can't say I'm bothered by the situation I'm finding myself in.

What is happening tonight?

"Stop thinking, Lex." Her hands tangle in my hair and the feeling is great. So is the way she grinds against me and my hands lower to take hold of her pleather less ass. "Just let it feel good."

In the time I had known her, I've had moments where I've been torn between shaking her and kissing her. But until tonight, I hadn't known what kissing her would be like. Now that I did, the urge to shut her up with my lips is nearly overpowering.

I don't know why I'm fighting this, honestly. Having Blanche in this position is something I have shamelessly dreamed about.

There's a nagging feeling in my head that tells me it's wrong. She's tired from being on her feet all day. She has been drinking the entire evening and part of the night. Is this even something that she wants, or is it the buzz of the night talking?

Yet, I can't seem to care about the timing, only about my best friend, willingly on top of me, making me feel things that I've only imagined while I've beaten myself in the shower.

Yeah, I have had a thing for Blanche since forever. Sue me.

"Can we have this?" she asks, her tongue on the lobe of my ear, the words sounding like a siren's call to my dick.

I harden even more beneath her and the friction makes her moan. What is the question again?

She ties her short bob with a hair tie and sits up straighter. Safety pins hold together the Harley Quinn top and Blanche's earlier statement about her breasts is ringing true. Her tatas are perfectly confined beneath the scrappy fabric, that seems to be ripping further as she moves. My fingers crave the chance to caress them.

And if that wasn't enough of a seductive sight, her core is offering the right pressure just above my weeping appendage.

This is torture, and I'm teetering on the edge of my hard-earned restraint. Years of holding in my desires and not being honest with her about my crush, pushing the feelings down until they are nothing more than a what if?

"Have what?" I mumble uncohesively.

"This." She slams her lips against mine and with the tip of her tongue stroking the seam of my mouth, I grant her access.

The taste of her is more addicting than any of her sinful sweet recipes. The way her tongue moves against mine makes me grab her hips and I push myself into her further.

The groan that releases from deep inside her undoes me.

I'm going to slap myself for this later but I need to ask, especially because she has been drinking. "Are you sure?" The question passes my lips, always the gentleman.