THIS IS NOT THE END

I'm making this author's note to share that the previous chapter is the last chapter of this book BUT!

As the title states, this is not the end of ADLER. After considering the upcoming arcs, plots, character developments, new characters, new nemisises and slightly more *cough* intimate moments, I plan to introduce, it didn't seem right to stack it all up in one book so I'm very pleased to announce that from now onwards, I will be continuing ADLER in a new book;

ADLER | THE MONARCH & THE HEIRS

It will be a second installment continuing after summer break with The Aces returning to St

It will be a second installment continuing after summer break with The Aces returning to St. Sinclair for their final year and of course, all sorts of mayhem, drama and scheming will ensue. Also, for all those who have been reading and those offering votes and comments, thank you so much. I hope I can continue to entertain you in this next installment and keep hearing from you guys.

Of course, anyone who hadn't gotten a dedication in the first book, I will still be doing dedications per chapter for this one too so stay tuned!

I'll be posting Book Two weekly just like the first and yeah, I don't think there's anything else I need to go over...

I was wondering if I should do a Q&A before the next scheduled time to publish the first chapter of book two since that stuff looks quite interesting. I wasn't sure if anyone would like to participate in that so just leave me a comment to let me know. Thanks again for all your feedback, it's really kept me motivated and thank you so much for taking your time to read this!