c 7,8

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

繁體

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (7) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Chapter 4

When he had the things to make a fire, Li Hanfei didn't want to use them. Instead, he put them into his suitcase, put all his clothes, power banks, and snacks in, and then tied them to the handle with a rope pulled from his clothes. Tie to the bow.

After making sure it was tied tightly, Li Hanfei looked at the distillation device. There was only water at the bottom of the cup, but a long time had passed.

Without the refrigeration part to help condensation, most of the water vapor still escapes. In fact, the situation would be much better if the air below is sealed, but this condition is not available at the moment.

Li Hanfei was thinking about how to improve it, and the task of the system came down again.

"Ding! Activate mission four. What if there is no food source at sea? Make a small fishing device. Mission time: ten hours."

Li Hanfei felt that this task was not difficult. After all, everything was easy to solve with the fishing rod.

The front end of the fishing rod was retracted, so Li Hanfei let the front end protrude out of the boat. He then let out a section of fishing line and rummaged through the barrel, but he couldn't find anything good for fishing bait. He opened the jelly, broke off some jelly, hung it on the fishhook and threw it into the sea. Then I moved the water purification device to the side of the boat. I saw that the bottom of the boat was almost dry, and then I curled up and lay down for a while.

I was a little dizzy after being on the boat all day.

How can I catch a fish in ten hours?

I guess so.

Li Hanfei fell asleep in a daze, and when he woke up, the sun had begun to set. Wanting to stretch his legs, Li Hanfei woke up the moment his feet touched the umbrella.

Looking up at the sea reflecting the sun, Li Hanfei felt a little more desolate in his heart.

His eyes turned red, and he immediately thought of a way to divert his attention, climbed up and went to the bow of the boat to see if the fishhook had caught any fish. When the fishing line was pulled up, there was nothing on it and the jelly was gone.

I don't know if a fish bit the hook and escaped, or if the soft jelly fell off on its own.

He pulled back the barrel, took out a bag of potato chips and ate it with juice. The juice itself is a small bottle and has already reached the bottom. But Li Hanfei couldn't drink enough. He could suppress his urge to drink water, but he could not suppress the desire of every cell in his body for large amounts of water.