c 151,152

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (151) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The grass on the roadside is so precious.

Jiang Yue turned back and glanced at the high mountain in front of him. Tears suddenly flowed down his face without realizing it: "This mountain will probably not be submerged for a few years."

During this time, she had no idea what the words "love the land deeply" meant.

Yue Chengdao: "The further north or west you go, the more land is not flooded. Standing on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, you may not feel the existence of floods at all."

"Then let's go over there!" Jiang Yue said with eyes shining.

Li Hanfei just shook his head: "If you want to go, you can go there. My goal is Antarctica."

Jiang Yue was stunned for a moment, then quickly realized: "Looking for your brother?"

Li Hanfei nodded: "He is my only relative."

Jiang Yue had an older brother himself, so he could naturally understand how Li Hanfei felt. He just said: "Then if we find someone, let's go to Tibet. If the water level rises, there should be no altitude sickness there."

Jiang Yue naturally put all the team members together, and did not think of separating just because Li Hanfei wanted to go to Antarctica alone.

I just don't know what Dou Linwei is thinking.

Li Hanfei grabbed a handful of dirt on the roadside, feeling the dry dirt slowly flowing on his fingertips, and said to Yue Chengdao: "This time we have to bring more dirt on board."

Finally, I no longer have to dig out the soil from the water to wash it.

Yue Cheng nodded and saw someone with an armband coming over: "Hey, hey, hey! Are you new here? There are rules here, you can't dig the soil casually!"

"I'll just grab it and take a look." Li Hanfei clapped his hands and shook off the dust on his hands.

"Then pay more attention!" The staff pointed in the direction: "There is a soil collection point over there. There is good soil dug out there. If you want to grow things on the boat, you can also buy fertilizers and seeds."

Li Hanfei hurriedly asked: "Can I cultivate the land myself?"

With such a big mountain, it should be enough for everyone to farm. Even if the sea water is rising every day, it is still completely feasible to grow enough food to feed people for a longer period of time within three to five years.