c 35,36

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (35) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The further you walked into that room, the more obvious the stench became. Li Hanfei pulled Yuecheng, a little hesitant. Yue Cheng felt his fear and said, "I'll go."

Li Hanfei shook his head. Since it was something that both people could use, he didn't want Yue Cheng to bear everything alone.

Seeing that Yue Cheng wanted to take a look, he bit the bullet and deliberately walked in front.

He was fully prepared in his mind, but he didn't see anything as scary as he imagined where the flashlight touched.

This is also a bedroom with a double bed and is supposed to be the parents' room. Li Hanfei took two steps in and saw a shadow on the bed. He looked closely and saw that it was a dead cat.

This is where the stink comes from.

The moment he saw it, Li Hanfei breathed a sigh of relief and felt a little more compassionate.

Those three sheep were able to bite off the ropes and climb up the mountain by themselves. The cat is afraid of water and is trapped in this room and starves to death. This is such a sad thing.

Several useful pieces of clothing were found in this room, and a toolbox containing tools such as screwdrivers and wrenches was also found under the large wardrobe. There were two boxes of sleeping pills on the bedside table, and underneath there were household medicines such as cold medicine and a small flashlight.

There were some family planning supplies at the bottom. Yue Cheng took them out and asked Li Hanfei what they were. Li Hanfei threw the things back and said, "You won't need them anyway."

I can't find a girl in this vast ocean. Even if there is a chance in the future, I can naturally get it again at that time.

"What's that for?" Yue Cheng felt Li Hanfei's face heating up and thought his reaction was funny.

Li Hanfei ignored him, but lifted up the quilt and covered the cat under the quilt.

He found clean sheets in the closet. Li Hanfei wrapped the things he found in the room in sheets and threw them into the living room. Then the two of them went downstairs to the kitchen. Everything in the refrigerator was spoiled and inedible, but two unopened packets of millet and some sealed seasonings were found in the cabinet under the kitchen counter. There was even a bottle of honey that wasn’t eaten much, which was an unexpected surprise.