c 195,196

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (195) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Jiang Chuo just thought: "It seems we haven't planted taro yet."

"I don't know what kind of taro this is. If it grows too big, there won't be enough space." Jiang Yuedong said. The cabbage grown in buckets in the No. 1 greenhouse has been harvested. After harvesting, plant two to try.

"Is there a big difference in taro?" Li Hanfei rarely eats taro and has no idea about taro plants.

"Some are so different that they look like two different species. The fruits below are also different. Some have one with several small ones that can be used as seeds, and there are also several of different sizes."

"I thought it was just a big one, and only the bottom one can be eaten." Li Hanfei thought about it and said, "By the way, sweet potatoes have a long growth cycle, but if we pinch some leaves and eat them, it shouldn't affect it. .”

Jiang Yuedong said: "If you don't want to eat it, you should pinch some, otherwise it will compete with the sweet potatoes below for nutrients. This is very delicious when fried."

Li Hanfei turned it over again and found that the sweet potato was already very soft. He reached out and touched it and found that it was very hot. He quickly took a glove and put it on to pick up the sweet potato. He broke it open with both hands and the red soil inside was exposed. I couldn't help but swallow.

Jiang Yue hurriedly went out to find a spoon and a bowl. Five people ate a palm-sized sweet potato, so naturally they could only get a small portion.

Yue Cheng wanted to give his share to Li Hanfei, and Li Hanfei fed it directly to him so that he could have a good taste.

This sweet potato is sweet and soft, and the sweetness has reached a certain level. It is hard to add to the delicious taste. It is simply born to be roasted.

Jiang Yuedong tasted the taste and said with some uncertainty: "This... should be Yanshu No. 25."

"Can you still eat this?" Li Hanfei admired the students in this major.

Jiang Yuedong shook his head and smiled: "I don't have the ability, I just feel like it. The most popular variety on the market before was this one. Because it was developed by the Yantai Academy of Agricultural Sciences, it was called tobacco potato. I remember there were people who specifically used this variety. When using various varieties of sweet potatoes to make ice cream, just roast them directly and then freeze them in the refrigerator, which will give you a unique flavor when you eat them.”