c 73,74

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (73) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

When Li Hanfei was thrown on the bed by Yue Cheng, this paragraph became a ruthless ridicule in his ears.

He was actually tricked by a bad novel! He even kissed those two guys in the novel, but he didn't.

What's even more disgusting is that this novel clearly looks more like a passionate male novel. How come the male protagonist and his brother almost kissed each other?

rnm, refund your money!

Li Hanfei was about to cry, but he heard Yue Cheng's breathing getting heavier.

Desperate to survive, Li Hanfei pushed Yuecheng hard to calm him down.

"What are you doing!"

Yue Cheng put his fingers into Li Hanfei's hair, and the scalp that his fingertips touched was numb.

Li Hanfei, who had never been so close to anyone before, had his heart beat faster. The sound of rain outside and the dark interior became the best catalysts.

He admitted that seeing Yue City from this angle made him fascinated.

"When gods fight, are they really fighting?" Yue Cheng's eyes were a little more complicated than before.

This shrewdness seems to be back to the time when he didn't lose his memory.

At that moment, Li Hanfei's ears turned red.

But Yue Cheng was reluctant: "If so, that kind of fighting seems very powerful. You can teach me."

The last four words were spoken in a very low voice, but they hit Li Hanfei's heart like a heavy hammer.

The corners of Li Hanfei's eyes were moist, and he was so bewitched that he pulled Yue Cheng's head close to his, with the tip of his nose touching the tip of his nose.

"Even if you recover in the future, I will not apologize to you."

Li Hanfei kissed her without any scruples with some determination.

Li Hanfei has watched short movies, but watching them is just a simple mental stimulation. The contact between these two people is completely different.

Just like laughing at a good comedy and laughing at being tickled are two completely different things.

He didn't expect that he, who had never had such thoughts about anyone, would be entangled with a man without any hesitation.