c 109,110

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (109) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

If this is just a game, then why not make your life more exciting.

After all, it seems that there are no save and resurrection settings yet.

What Li Hanfei didn't know was that when Li Hanfei let go of this knot in his heart, the bracelet on his wrist flickered twice.

After exercising, I feel more comfortable sleeping. However, in the middle of the night, Li Hanfei was woken up by a knock on the door and went to keep vigil.

Yue Cheng hugged Li Hanfei without letting go, but Li Hanfei only kissed his forehead: "Go to sleep, I'll be at the door. You can't lose him."

He lit a lamp, got dressed, and got out of bed. When he turned around, he saw Yue Cheng looking at him with a pair of innocent eyes.

This picture is really shocking. Li Hanfei couldn't help but walked over and bowed his head to kiss Yue Cheng: "Be good, sleep well, you will have the strength to work tomorrow."

Yue Cheng responded, curled up and fell asleep.

When he went out, Jiang Yue had already poured hot water into the homemade warm baby. Li Hanfei brought out the quilt and held the warm baby in his arms around the quilt. As expected, it was so warm that he was sweating.

I was really bored, so I read novels on my tablet to pass the time.

Until the sky turned white and it gradually dawned.

Li Hanfei watched as the sun gradually emerged from the water. The sea and sky were the same color, and the scenery under the sun was so beautiful that it was unreal.

Li Hanfei turned on the camera function of his tablet and took a photo of this scenery. It's a pity that mobile phone cameras are not as good as real cameras, and the photos taken are somewhat distorted, but they are really good-looking.

You can see this kind of scenery many times without getting bored.

It was around five o'clock that Li Hanfei went to wake up the three of them. Today I don't want to think about confrontation training. First I think about getting the container onto the raft.

Although the container floats on the water, there are too many goods inside, and some of them are still underwater. And it's heavy. Getting onto the raft was a problem.