Take your stuff and go back to the ship they came from.

Jiang Yuedong and Dou Linwei on the boat were watching the lights and the cold meals. They didn't dare to think about whether the four of them had an accident, so they could only comfort themselves repeatedly. This was an official resettlement site, and the safety factor must be quite high.

When a few people finally appeared on the water path on the floating board, they almost cried.

"Why are you back so late?" Dou Linwei hugged his daughter and asked hurriedly.

"It's a long journey, so I just ate a bowl of noodles when I saw the noodle stall."

Jiang Yuedong chuckled, "You won't come back until you're full."

They are still hungry.

Only then did Dou Linwei notice that there was one more person on board.

"This is……"

The little boy was not afraid of strangers. He raised his little nose and said proudly, "I'm here to work."

Dou Linwei understood at that time, because he and his daughter came here the same way.

Li Hanfei said: "You guys eat first. I'll boil some water and give him a good wash first. Then we'll figure out where to live."

The little boy said: "I have a tent."

"Your shabby tent can't stop the wind," Li Hanfei complained. The small tent is like a toy. It's okay in summer, but it goes away when the wind blows in winter.

The little boy was still not convinced, Dou Linwei said: "Then sleep with me first."

Jiang Yuedong also said: "I'm going to check if there are any smaller cotton-padded jackets."

The two of them accepted it very quickly. Anyway, Li Hanfei likes to pick up people and bring them back for more than a day or two. This time it was a little boy, looking helpless and pitiful. He could only open his mouth, but no one would care.

This is the first time that Li Hanfei has taken in someone without being prompted by the system. There was no system to help filter the character. In fact, Li Hanfei was not completely sure whether it was right or wrong to keep the child this time.

Just looking at his stubborn and donkey-like temper, Li Hanfei Liu remembered that when he was a child, his parents had just died and his relatives wanted to take him away, and he had a similar expression.

He is so stubborn that no one is convinced.

Besides, he was waiting for someone to come to him.

Based on this alone, Li Hanfei will take him in for at least this winter, so that this helpless child can have enough food and clothing to spend this winter. If his parents and family still haven't found him next spring, Li Hanfei will leave him enough supplies to support himself and leave.

The little boy is waiting for someone, so he will definitely not follow Li Hanfei. Li Hanfei was destined not to settle here. His goal is the other side of the earth across the vast ocean.

Dou Linwei and the others ate first. Li Hanfei put water on both stoves and took out the water from the thermos. When the water on the stove was hot, he used the water from the thermos first and mixed it with sea water to make warm water. In the big wooden basin that Li Hanfei found at sea. Let the little boy wash himself inside first.

How can a child take a bath? He went in and rinsed himself before thinking about getting out, but was pushed in again by Li Hanfei. After using soap, shower gel, and shampoo in turn, I washed the little boy's face to make it fade. Under the light, I finally saw the little boy's face clearly. Not to mention, the child looked good.