Chapter 2

"Hey... do you need help...?"

At first he didn't realize that someone was actually talking to him. Only when the young man crouched in front of him and put his hand on his leg he looked up.

"I.... I...", he wanted to answer, but the words just didn't want to come out of his mouth. So he just nodded, while the tears just kept running down his face.

The stranger put an arm around his shoulder and helped him up.

"I don't live far from here. You can take a shower and have some dry clothes if you want."

He just nodded and let the blonde pull him along.

"By the way, my name is Chan. Or Christopher. Just as you want," said the blonde with a smile, " what's your name?"

"Jisung," he finally managed to say.

"Nice to meet you."

They stopped in front of a classy looking building.

"This is where I live. Uhm, so you are welcome to come in with me. I just want to be sure that you don't feel coerced."

That almost made Jisung laugh. "I don't really have any other option. Even if I felt forced," he said bitterly.

Chan looked at him a little confused, but then shrugged his shoulders and pulled Jisung into the building with him.

The doorman looked at the two with raised eyebrows.

"Good evening Mr. Bang," he said politely and tried to hide his displeasure about the puddles that the two left behind.

Chan grinned. "Good evening."

Arriving at his apartment, he first showed Jisung the bathroom and then went to his bedroom to get the younger some dry clothes to put on.

When he went back to the bathroom, Jisung was still standing there without even moving towards the shower.

"Here, I got you something to wear. Come on, go take a shower or you'll get sick. I'm waiting for you in the living room," he said with a smile and left the brown-haired alone.

Sighing, Jisung took off his wet clothes and put himself in the shower. The warm water was a blessing and he felt a little better.

After the shower, he put on the clothes that Chan had given him. A black jogging suit. Incredibly soft and warm.

Barefoot and with wet hair, he finally went into the living room, where Chan sat on the sofa and watched TV.

He sat down next to the blonde on the sofa.

"Thank you... that's the nicest thing anyone has done for me this week... maybe even in this year," he said quietly.

"I couldn't let you die out there in the rain. Would you like something to eat? I haven't eaten anything today and I'm quite hungry. We could order something."

Jisung looked at the blonde uncertainly.

"Uhm... Sure. But I hardly have any money..." he said, looking nervously at his hands and feeling terrible.