Chapter 8

"Can we go back to sleep again?" Hyunjin asked and yawned.

Changbin looked at him with his eyebrow raised. "Wouldn't you rather go home and sleep there? Maybe Jisung doesn't want to sleep in a bed with you."

"Don't bother me and I think that's actually not a bad idea to sleep a little longer before we have to go back to work later," said Jisung and yawned too.

Felix looked at Hyunjin thoughtfully before he said something. "Babe, are you sure I shouldn't drive you home? I have to go to my parents anyway."

"Hmm no, I don't want to sleep alone," Hyunjin murmured and looked at Felix apologetically.

"Well, then I'll pick you up later and drive you to work. Should I bring you fresh clothes?" he asked and smiled lovingly at Hyunjin.

Who nodded, pulled Felix to himself and kissed him gently.

"Okay, see you later."

With that, Felix had disappeared and Hyunjin and Jisung just wanted to go back to bed when Changbin stopped Jisung.

"I didn't even think about it yesterday, but you don't have a key or my number."

Jisung nodded and remembered how panicked he had been because he didn't know if he would even come into the apartment.

"Here's the key and if you give me your phone, I'll save you my number."

Jisung nodded smiling, pulled his phone out of the hoodie and was about to unlock it when he saw on the lock screen that Chan had answered him.

Changbin had also seen his friend's name and tried not to notice that it annoyed him that he had only received a short message from Chan, while he seemed to write more with the younger one.

Jisung wiped the message aside, unlocked the phone and gave it to Changbin, who saved his number.

"Thank you!" Jisung murmured and smiled shyly at Changbin before Hyunjin had enough and pulled him with him.

Changbin smiled back a little reconciled. He had the feeling of behaving stupidly and he didn't know exactly where that came from.

Sighing, he shrugged his shoulders and went to take a shower. In front of him there was a long day in his studio and without Chan the whole thing was somehow only half as much fun.

In the meantime, Hyunjin had snuggled up back into bed and waited for Jisung to lay down with him, but the younger sat at the end of the bed and looked at his phone.

"Haanniii come here now," he complained and was tempted to attract the younger one to him.

"Mhm," Jisung murmured and decided to read Chan's message later, even if he was really curious about what the older might have written.

Nevertheless, he cuddled up in bed and let Hyunjin pull him to him.

"Don't you think Felix will be angry because we sleep together? Without him," Jisung asked worriedly, but also couldn't stop himself from brushing a strand of hair out of Hyunjins face.

"As often as he has slept in a bed with Jeongin? Hardly. Besides, he would tell me that. And he knows that I can't sleep well alone," Hyunjin murmured with his eyes closed.

"All right. I just don't want you to argue about me," Jisung said and sighed softly.

"We won't. Promise!" Hyunjin said quietly and snuggled up to Jisung.

Jisung couldn't help but realize again that it felt good to lie in Hyunjin's arms. Even if he had no romantic feelings for the older one, it still felt nice not to be alone.