Chapter 6

And so Jisung was sitting in the car for the second time that day with someone who was actually foreign to him.

Several questions burned on his tongue, but he didn't dare to ask a single one of them.

"And what are you working on?" he asked instead.

"Didn't Chan tell you that?" Changbin asked and looked at Jisung in amazement.

"Uhm no.. we talked more about other things," Jisung said and tilted his head.

"Hmm well, we produce music together. Not so incredibly successful so far, but we are also still at the beginning," said Changbin, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh how exciting. Much better than being a bartender," Jisung murmured and sighed.

They talked for a while before Changbin finally stopped in front of the noble shed where Jisung worked.

"You work here?" Changbin looked at the younger one in disbelief.

"Hmm yeah, why?"

"I was here sometimes with Chan and never noticed you. Our friend works here," said Changbin.

"Your friend?" Jisung asked in amazement and thought hard about who that could be. Many worked here. Not only at the bar, but also as waiters and in the kitchen or as a bouncer. Apart from their manager.

"Hyunjin. The one in whose room you live now."

"Seriously? You know Hyunjin?"

Surprised, the two stared at each other for a moment.

"Yes, as I said, he was my roommate and Chan and Hyunjin have known each other for ages."

Jisung was speechless for a moment, but he and Hyunjin had mostly talked about his boyfriend and not about where he lived and what his friends were called.

"Greet him from me," said Changbin and laughed at Jisung's facial expression.

"I'll do it. Have fun at work. And thank you for driving here," Jisung said with a smile.

"Gradly," said Changbin, waved to Jisung and drove away.

~~~

"Hwang Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin drove around and stared at Jisung in shock. He tried unobtrusively to hide his phone behind his back, but Jisung didn't pay any attention to it.

"What? I didn't do anything and besides, you're too late," he said and a pout appeared on his lips.

"I mean it's great that we always talk about Felix all the time, but why did you never told me about Chan and Changbin?" Jisung asked reproachfully.

Which led to the fact that Jisung first had to tell how he had met the two and also that tears ran down his cheeks again.

Scared by everything Jisung had just told him, Hyunjin went to him and pulled him into his arms.

"Why didn't you get in touch with me? You could have slept in Felix apartment!" Hyunjin said sadly and gently stroked Jisung's back.

Seconds later he only realized that Jisung had just told him that Chan had kissed him.

"CHAN KISSED YOU?!" he almost screamed.

Jisung blushed insanely and nodded.

"Yes, I think he wanted to convince Haku that he no longer has power over me..."

"Honestly, I've only seen the guy twice, but he's just a disgust! I already told you back then. How he treats you and how he deals with others... I'm glad that nothing happened to you and that you got away from him..." said Hyunjin and tried to suppress his negative feelings.