Chapter 10

It was already early evening when the two finally woke up snuggled up close to each other.

"Good morning, Jinnie," Jisung muttered.

"Good morning, handsome," said Hyunjin and had to grin when he saw the younger blushing.

Neither of them was ready to get up. Apart from that, they liked to cuddle with each other, even if no romantic feelings were involved. But they felt less alone.

Jisung had closed his eyes again and hung up on his thoughts while Hyunjin gently played with his hair.

Just when he thought that Jisung had fallen asleep again and he was thinking about whether he should sleep again too, there was a knocked on the door.

"Come in," he said quietly so as not to wake Jisung, but the next moment saw the younger open his eyes.

Changbin came quietly into the room.

"Hey? Did you sleep well?" he asked, smiling.

"Mhm," Jisung said yawning, detached himself from Hyunjin and sat up.

Hyunjin also sat up and stretched himself.

"Do you feel like eating something together? We could order something," Changbin asked.

Since Hyunjin had moved out, he had often felt lonely and somehow he was happy that Hyunjin and Jisung were with him.

"Sure, I'd love to," Hyunjin said, pushed the blanket aside and got up.

"Yes, but I don't want to get up," Jisung grumbled and wanted to pull up the blanket again, but Hyunjin had paid attention and held the blanket tight.

"Come on, get up!"

Jisung reluctantly crawled off the bed and followed the two into the living room. They agreed relatively quickly on what they wanted to eat and after Changbin had ordered, they looked at each other questioningly.

"And what do we do now?" Jisung asked yawning and was quite ready to go back to bed until the food was there.

"We mix new cocktails," Hyunjin said with a grin, went to a cupboard and took out a huge box of alcohol.

"What have you done here?" Jisung asked with big eyes, while Hyunjin and Changbin just grinned at each other.

"Well, I had to practice mixing cocktails and Binnie was quite ready to drink my creations," laughing, Hyunjin took the bottles out of the box, while Changbin went into the kitchen and went to get glasses, juice and cream.

"Well I think we can try that. Maybe it'll be funny."

~~~

It was. Hyunjin distributed the alcohol very generously and after Jisung had been rather reserved at the beginning, he had also moved on to it after a short time.

Changbin entertained them with funny stories from the studio and the time until the food was there passed incredibly quickly.

They agreed to watch a movie while eating and sat next to each other on the sofa shortly afterwards.

The movie was ok, the alcohol was good and the food even better.

It didn't take long for them to drink so much that they were quite drunk.

Hyunjin lay between Jisung and Changbin, with his head on Jisung's lap and tried to convince them to go for another walk with him.

"Jinnie it's cold outside and in the middle of the night!" Jisung whined, but still continued to play with Hyunjin's hair.