Chapter 5

Fortunately, the way to Changbin's apartment wasn't far, although Chan would have had nothing against sitting in the car with Jisung longer.

But he knew very well that he couldn't miss his flight and was actually sure that Jisung needed some time to process everything.

He very much hoped that Changbin and Jisung would get along well. Jisung had been through enough lately. But actually Changbin was a very sociable, dear person, even if he sometimes seemed a little briskly.

When you knew him, he was incredibly gentle, attentive and caring.

"Come on, I'll introduce you first and then we'll go get your boxes, okay?" Chan suggested and held out his hand to Jisung.

He nodded hesitantly, grabbed Chan's hand and let himself be pulled by the elder.

He felt incredibly insecure. Just because Chan was a nice person, his friend didn't have to be. And somehow he didn't know if he had the strength to meet another new person right now.

If he was completely honest with himself, then he actually just wanted to lie a little longer with Chan in bed, in his arms. Even though he knew it was completely irrational. But he had felt safe in his arms.

"Come on, Changbin doesn't bite," Chan said and had to laugh, which made Jisung feel at least a little better. "And if something should happen or Binnie behaves bad, you can call me at any time."

Now a smile appeared on Jisung's lips. Only until he remembered that his phone had no battery at the moment.

"Uhm, I have to charge my phone first, but I can give you my phone number."

With a bright smiled Chan handed his phone to Jisung.

"What should I save myself as?"

"Cutie of course," Chan said grinning and noticed how incredibly sweet Jisung was when he was blushing.

Jisung bit his lower lip and didn't know what to say. He saved his real name, but with a squirrel emoji behind his name.

He gave Chan his phone back and had to smile. Chan managed to make him feel better with small gestures or words.

He took a deep breath and then let Chan drag him into the elevator.

"You really don't have to be nervous."

But despite Chan's words and although the older one had reached for his hand again after they got out of the elevator, he still felt incredibly nervous.

Instead of knocking as Jisung had expected, Chan simply entered the door code and pulled him behind him into the apartment.

"Binnie! Where are you?" Chan shouted.

"Hmm," Jisung heard someone grumble.

Shortly afterwards, a young man with fluffy black hair appeared in a shirt and boxer shorts in the hallway.

"Hey Channie-"

He abruptly broke off and just stared at Jisung for a moment.

"Hi," the youngest murmured and just felt uncomfortable.

"Sorry, maybe I should have told you in advance that we are coming. This is Jisung. And if you don't mind, we'd go get his boxes."

"I... Hi. Uhm, of course, I'm going to get dressed and make some coffee," Changbin murmured and rubbed his eyes.

Chan smiled at Jisung contentedly and even if the younger still wasn't sure if this was the right decision, he let Chan pull him with him.

A short time later, they stood back in the apartment with his boxes and it smelled seductively like coffee.