003

Juliet 🩰✓⃝ 8 minutes agoMe and Vi are off to film a vlog with Cara and Lizzie so be happy  🎵- Feather - Sabrina Carpenter

Me and Vi are off to film a vlog with Cara and Lizzie so be happy
🎵- Feather - Sabrina Carpenter

999,912,198

💬
200,099

9,100,928

Sabrina Carpenter ✓⃝
Two pretty sisters ❤️
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
HOLY HIII I LOVE YOU SM HI SABRINA HI

Use647
THE FIT THE HAIR THE EAR RINGES NEW VLOG WE ARE BEING FED

Juliet 🩰✓⃝
Tell Walker he's ginger is his comments btw
-reply
Walker Scobell ✓⃝
WHY WAS I BROUGHT UP
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
CUZ

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
👏GO👏MAKE👏THE 👏VLOG👏
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
👏STOP👏THE👏CLAPS 👏

Use6r6
VI IS SO CUT

USER382
AWWW BEST SISTERS

Orla S 🎀 ✓⃝
AYY NEW VLOG
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
YESSS

Cara 🧸 ✓⃝
SHE FINALLY AGREED YALL
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
U BECOME ALL ANGRY WHEN WE FILM

Lizzie 🧸✓⃝
We are filming for Caras channel and mine so
-reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
True

~🩰~

The car parked, Lizzie sat in the driver's seat, her hands resting comfortably on the steering wheel.

Beside her, Cara eagerly awaited their filming session, a wide smile plastered on her face."What's up, guys?" Lizzie exclaimed, turning towards the camera with a grin.

"It's Lizzie and Cara, and today, we've got something special planned. We're doing a Q&A video with some very special guests."As Lizzie spoke, Juliet and Violet popped up from the backseat, their faces lighting up with excitement.

"Hey, everyone!" Juliet chimed in, waving at the camera.Violet nodded in agreement, a playful glint in her eyes.

"The Blythe sisters are back ! ," she added, her enthusiasm contagious.

Over the course of the next few minutes, they tackled each question with gusto, their laughter and banter filling the car with warmth and joy. From sharing their favorite movies to describing each other in three words, they left no stone unturned in their quest to connect with their viewers.

Midway through the Q&A, Lizzie's stomach growled loudly, momentarily interrupting their flow of conversation. With a sheepish grin, she confessed, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving. How about we continue this Q&A on the go? I know a great spot for food not too far from here."

The suggestion was met with unanimous agreement, and with a quick shift of gears, Lizzie maneuvered the car back onto the road, the camera still rolling as they continued their journey.

In the backseat, Juliet, Violet, and Cara found themselves in fits of laughter, their antics captured on film for their viewers to enjoy. As they drove towards their destination, the laughter and camaraderie filled the car, reminding them once again of the joy that came from spending time with loved ones.

And as they pulled up to the restaurant, ready to satisfy their hunger, they knew that this impromptu adventure would be one they would never forget.

~🩰~

Juliet 🩰 has posted on her story !

Juliet 🩰✓⃝ 12 minutes agoWe finished‼️‼️🎵- Up town girl  - Billy Joel

We finished‼️‼️
🎵- Up town girl  - Billy Joel

Juliet 🩰✓⃝ 12 minutes agoWe finished‼️‼️🎵- Up town girl  - Billy Joel

— Mine —