007

---

Juliet and Walker found themselves lost in a tender moment, their lips meeting in a sweet kiss, oblivious to the world around them. They were nestled in a secluded corner of the park, surrounded by the gentle rustle of leaves and the distant hum of chatter.

Unbeknownst to them, Leah, Aryan, and Mason had been planning a surprise visit, eager to spend the day together. As they rounded the corner, their laughter fading as they caught sight of Juliet and Walker locked in an intimate embrace.

Leah's eyes widened in surprise, her hand flying to her mouth to stifle a gasp. Aryan's jaw dropped in disbelief, and Mason's eyebrows shot up in astonishment. They exchanged stunned glances, momentarily frozen in place as they processed what they were witnessing.

"Are they...?" Leah whispered, her voice barely audible above the sound of Juliet and Walker's murmurs.

Aryan nodded slowly, his expression a mixture of shock and amusement. "Looks like it," he replied, his voice tinged with disbelief.

Mason's lips curled into a wry smile as he watched the scene unfold before him. "Well, I'll be damned," he muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

Just as Juliet and Walker began to pull away, their cheeks flushed with embarrassment, they noticed Leah, Aryan, and Mason standing a few feet away. Their eyes widened in alarm, and they quickly straightened up, attempting to regain their composure.

"Uh, hi guys," Juliet stammered, her cheeks flaming with embarrassment. "Surprise?"

Leah's lips twitched with amusement as she exchanged a knowing glance with Aryan and Mason. "Looks like we interrupted something," she teased, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Walker scratched the back of his head awkwardly, his cheeks tinged with pink. "Yeah, uh, surprise," he echoed, offering a sheepish smile.

Mason chuckled, unable to contain his amusement. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he quipped, shooting Juliet and Walker a playful grin.

Despite the initial shock and embarrassment, Juliet and Walker couldn't help but laugh at the situation. Caught red-handed, they found themselves at a loss for words, but there was no denying the warmth and affection that filled the air.

Leah stepped forward, her expression softening as she wrapped Juliet and Walker in a warm hug. "Congratulations, you two," she said, her voice filled with genuine happiness. "I guess the secret's out now."

As the group exchanged laughter and teasing remarks, Juliet and Walker shared a knowing glance, their hearts brimming with joy at the prospect of sharing their newfound happiness with their friends. Despite the unexpected interruption, they knew that thismoment would be one they would treasure forever.

 Despite the unexpected interruption, they knew that thismoment would be one they would treasure forever

— Mine—