007

@Juliet.Blythe

Blythe

◉ ◎

◎ ◉

◎ ◉

Liked by Walker.Scobell , MasonThamesOfficial and 928,028 others
Juliet.Blythe : wow ! I am so incredibly grateful to be ( yet again ) on the cover of vouge and girls life ! Thanking you guys for making me feel good today 💗
Tagged : @Vouge @GirlsLifeMagazine

Comments

@Use5372 : SHE IS A GODDESS
@Urr02 : REAL

@Use5372 : MISS JUILET BLYTHE EVERYONE

@use829 : I need this magazine

@MasonThamesOfficial : CONGRATS JULIE
@Juliet.Blyhte : THANKS MASE

@use6w8 : SHES SO DNDJDNJDNJDDJ JND N

@Cara.Ruth :DAMNNNNN
@Juliet.Blyhte : 💋💋

@LizzieRuth : BABE ❤️‼️‼️
@Juliet.Blyhte : LOVE YOU👹‼️

@LeenaScobell : STUNNERRRR
Juliet.Blythe : NOO YOUUUU ❤️❤️ LOVE YOU LEENA
@LeenaScobell : LOVE YOU MORE ❤️
  ↳@LeenaScobell : I am fr her fav scobell
            Liked by Juliet.Blythe

@OrlaSamulas : POOKIE LOOKING FINEEE

@iamCharlieBushnell : 🤍

@Use829 : Where is walker??
user829 : it doesn't matter he doesn't need to be in all her comments
@TheEggoWaffels : but he kinda does ...
  ↳@use829 : how do you know ?
           ↳TheEggoWaffels : i just do okay .
            ↳@use9@ : is Walker and Juliet beefing rn ?

~🩰~

Juliet sat on her bed, the dim light of her room casting long shadows across the walls. She had been lost in thought for what felt like hours, unable to shake the memory of the kiss she and Walker had shared. It had been reckless and impulsive, a moment of weakness she couldn't afford to dwell on.

As she stared out the window, lost in her own thoughts, she heard a faint tapping sound. Frowning, she glanced towards the window, her heart skipping a beat when she saw Walker's silhouette outlined against the night sky.

Ignoring the flutter of anticipation in her chest, Juliet turned away, feigning indifference as she pretended not to hear him. She heard him call her name, his voice soft and pleading, but she remained resolute, refusing to acknowledge him.

Desperation tinged Walker's voice as he spoke, his words barely audible over the gentle rustle of the curtains. "Juliet, please," he pleaded, his tone filled with remorse. "I know I messed up, but I need to talk to you."

Walker stood outside Juliet's window, the cool night air swirling around him as he waited for her to open it. His heart pounded in his chest, his mind racing with the words he wanted to say, the apologies he needed to make.

When Juliet finally pushed open the window, Walker's breath caught in his throat at the sight of her. She looked so beautiful, bathed in the soft glow of her room, yet there was a sadness in her eyes that tore at his heart.

"Juliet, please, just hear me out," he began, his voice trembling with emotion as he struggled to find the right words. "I know I messed up, and I'm so sorry. I should have never let things get to this point, I should have been honest with you from the start."

Juliet listened in silence as Walker poured out his heart, his words a jumble of regret and remorse. He spoke of his fear, his insecurity, and the overwhelming pressure he felt to be someone he wasn't. But most of all, he spoke of his love for her, a love that had only grown stronger with each passing day.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I hope you can find it in your heart to give me another chance," Walker pleaded, his voice barely above a whisper as he reached out to her, his hand lingering in the air between them.

But Juliet remained silent, her expression unreadable as she stared back at him. And as the moments stretched on, the weight of her silence settled heavy on Walker's shoulders, a silent reminder of the pain he had caused.

Walker finally fell silent, his hand dropping back to his side as he took a step back from the window. He knew he had laid his heart bare, had offered up his apologies in the hope of redemption. But whether Juliet would ever forgive him, whether she could ever find it in her heart to trust him again, remained uncertain.

" he fucking rehearsed that " Juliet mumbled " but It was kinda cute "

" he fucking rehearsed that " Juliet mumbled " but It was kinda cute  "

— Mine —