002

As Cara and Juliet lounged on the couch, munching on candy and engrossed in a movie, Cara suddenly blurted out, "I'm dating Mason, by the way."

Juliet's eyes widened in surprise, and she nearly choked on her candy. "What? When did this happen?" she exclaimed, setting down her candy bowl.

Cara shrugged casually, a playful grin dancing on her lips. "Just recently. He asked me out, and I said yes," she replied, her voice filled with excitement.

Juliet couldn't contain her excitement. "Oh my gosh, Cara, that's amazing!" she squealed, pulling her friend into a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you!"

Cara's eyes widened in understanding, and she gave Juliet a knowing smile. "So anyways , Walker, huh? So, spill . How are things with you two?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows mischievously.

Juliet felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment, but she couldn't hide the smile that tugged at her lips. "Well, I... I think I might like him," she confessed, her voice barely audible.

Cara's grin widened, and she nudged Juliet playfully. "No way really ? I'm kidding I knew it! You've got a crush on Walker," she teased, her voice filled with excitement." Love half of the world knew before you did "

Juliet rolled her eyes but couldn't suppress the giggle that bubbled up inside her. "Okay, ya I really like him okay ," she admitted, feeling a sense of relief wash over her.

Cara nudged her friend again, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "So, when are you going to tell him?" she asked, unable to contain her curiosity.

Juliet shrugged, feeling a surge of nerves at the thought of confessing her feelings to Walker. "I don't know," she replied honestly. "He doesn't even like me back !"

Juliet shrugged, trying to downplay her feelings. "I don't know," she replied evasively. "I mean, he's just a friend, right? He probably doesn't even like me."

Before Cara could respond, the door to the bedroom creaked open, and Lizzie, Cara's older sister, peeked inside with a mischievous grin. "Hey, guys, what's going on in here?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Cara rolled her eyes at her sister's antics. "We're just having a sleepover, Lizzie," she replied, her tone slightly exasperated.

Lizzie stepped fully into the room, her gaze shifting between Juliet and Cara with a knowing smirk. "Well, well, well, what have we here? Talking about boys, are we?" she teased, winking at Juliet.

Juliet blushed furiously, feeling caught off guard by Lizzie's teasing. "Um, not really," she stammered, trying to regain her composure.

But Lizzie wasn't about to let her off the hook that easily. "Oh, come on, Juliet, spill the tea!" she urged, nudging her sister playfully. "Is there someone special you've got your eye on?"

Juliet glanced at Cara, who was watching the exchange with amusement, before meeting Lizzie's gaze with a sheepish smile. "Well, there's this guy... Walker," she admitted, her cheeks flushing pink.

Lizzie's eyes lit up with excitement, and she gasped dramatically. "Ooh, Walker, huh? He's cute I was totally expecting it though he's basically in love with you "she exclaimed, earning a giggle from Cara." I'm being serious look at the way he looks at you and talks about you !"

Lizzie's phone suddenly lit up with a notification. She glanced at the screen and noticed that Walker was live on Twitch.

"Hey, look, Walker's streaming!" Lizzie exclaimed, excitement bubbling in her voice.