5. Sweet Like Sugar

Jakinda was incredible. More than a beautiful face, she was intelligent and funny and damn, sexy as all get out.

He wanted to palm her ample, apple-bottom ass in his hands while she grinded on top of his dick and fuck her into oblivion.

Nope, she was not that type of lady, but still, his thoughts went there when she invited herself to his place.

He could not drive any faster to his place. He wanted to see where things were going to go or was she simply interested in talking?

Nikko parked his car in the underground garage in his assigned parking slot and then turned the car off. Turning to her, his heart raced a bit, not knowing what to say to this beautiful woman.

"I have more drinks upstairs or-"

Jakinda grabbed his face and pulled him to her, taking his mouth in hers and kissing him with hunger and passion and he wanted to reach her tonsils with his tongue so far down her mouth. Her kisses were sweet and he wanted to taste other sweeter places. This was not happening the way he expected, but he was not mad.

He felt Jakinda's hand down at his crotch, stroking his hard erection tented through his jeans.

She pulled away from kissing him. "Is this for me?"

"Y-yeah." His voice was hoarse, his breathing heavy. He cleared his throat. "You want to take this upstairs?"

Jakinda smiled and leaned in to give him another kiss. "Yes. Let me grab this doggy bag. I have a feeling I'm going to need to refuel after this."

"Good idea." His brain immediately went to all the ways, positions, and times he fuck Jakinda. He needed to be cool about it, he thought as he grabbed both their bags of food.

He led her to the elevator and once they were in it, she began to kiss him again.

"You're sexy."

"You're beautiful."

"You know I'm forty-four, right?"

"I don't care." He held her lips between his, kissing her deeply while he held her close to him. He could not wait to get inside his place so he could get up inside of her.

Damn, it had been too long.

That's why as soon as the door swung open, he dropped the keys to the floor, tossed the bag of fuel for later on the hall table, and went immediately to pull off her coat. His face went right between the low cut of her dress, licking her cleavage like there was syrup on a platter.

"Down boy," she said to him, pulling slightly away. "I need to see what you're working with."

She ain't said but a word. He tossed off his jacket, let it hit the floor, kicked off his shoes, and then undid his pants and let them drop to his knees.

She reached over and with her soft hands caressed his length as he let out a breath.

Oh dear God this woman was driving him insane. He never expected to be here tonight, but now he was and he was going to enjoy every last moment.

"This is nice," she said, still caressing him. "Let me show you a little trick, young boy."

She pushed him against the wall, and slid down his body, onto her knees, until her face was right in front of his dick. He could not help himself, he had to watch. After cupping his balls, she licked him from the base near his balls up the shaft to the tip of his head. Precum oozed out and she licked it with a passion. Taking the head in her mouth she sucked on it trying to get more of that cum into her mouth.