Spilled Wine | 4

A few weeks had passed and I had received a call from Kevin that two tickets for me will be at will call. When he went to the gift shop the day I met him, he ended up sending a "Get Well" package to my dad as well as a bouquet of flowers for me with his manager's phone number on it. I was able to provide him with my credentials and decided to surprise my sister with a flight over here to see the brothers. I hadn't told anyone about my encounter with them, nor have I seen any of them since that night. I'm assuming Nick was released not shortly after and there was no longer a need for them to be in the hospital.

My dad was still recovering so I spent most of my time with him but since my mom has come back from her trip, I have had the nights off. I threw on a pair of ripped jeans and I was able to find my sister and I's matching Jonas Brothers shirts from our first concert during the Burnin' Up Tour over 10 years ago. I threw mine on and covered it with a jacket so she wouldn't notice.

After I made her shower and do her makeup, I had her outfit set out except for the top. "Lex, where are we going tonight?" I threw her shirt at her and smiled. "A concert." Her eyes widened as she saw the nearly vintage shirts. "NO WAY!!!!" I laughed at her as I threw my air forces on and opened my jacket. "Let's go! The show starts in an hour and a half!"
_____
"Dude, you know Kev invited Liz to the show tonight and offered to have us meet her sister. The girl from the hospital. So we have to be dressed a little earlier." Joe smiled at his younger brother and proceeded to pick out his jacket for the show. "Oh, nice. Sounds good" His monotone response caught Nick's attention. "You okay?" Joe sighed and sat down. "This is gonna sound insane. But I saw this girl at the hospital. Getting my smoothie. And all I got was her name. I know nothing about her and I cannot get her out of my head." A sympathy hug was given before Nick proceeded to pick out his shoes. "I'm sure you'll run into her again at some point. Don't overthink it."
______

"Hi! I'm supposed to pick up two tickets for Lex Cardona?" The lady handed me my tickets and smiled. "Enjoy the show!" We got early access into the building so I took my sister Brooke to the merch stand. She was deciding her favorite designs when a man walked up to us. "Hi, Lex? I'm Phil, the Jonas Brothers' manager." I nodded and shook his hand. I could hear my sisters heart beating from a foot away. "Since your sister Brooke is such a huge fan, Kevin wanted to know if you guys wanted to meet them before they go on?" Her scream was answer enough for Phil. "Let's go. They're this way."

The walk to back stage felt like a secret mission. Fans around us just hoping to catch a glimpse of one of Nick's curls or Joe's shoe. The odds of this moment being ruined were slim to none. But not impossible. As I was walking behind my sister and Phil, a fan recognized him and spilled their wine all over my shirt. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorryyyyyy. Please forgive me. Wait. Oh my gosh. Aren't you Phil?" I rolled my eyes as he ushered the security to take her away. "You guys go ahead without me. I'm gonna go get a new shirt. I'll catch up to you."
_____
"Kevin! This is Brooke!" He hugged her and smiled. "It's so nice to meet you! Come with me. My brothers are expecting you. They are this way!" Brooke could barely contain her excitement. She followed quickly behind Kevin and tried her best to hide her tears. "Nick! Joe! This is Brooke!" Joe whispered to Nick, trying to remain inconspicuous. "I thought we were meeting Liz?" He shrugged his shoulders. "That's her sister I think. I don't know where she is."

A few moments had passed and the boys were forced to start getting ready for the show. "We will see you out there! We hope you enjoy the show!"
_____
As the boys exited to their positions under the stage, Lex finally found her way to her sister. "Where is everyone? Did I miss them?"