𝟎𝟒❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY"don't take it out on me

ANIYAH KENNEDY
"don't take it out on me.."

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
3:06PM

ANIYAH pulled out her phone before quickly going to ddot's contact. they would be going over to the reyes house, and her and ddot lived the closest to eachother. just down the street, and dd and notti were down the street from ddot.

aniyah waited for ddot to pick up before he quickly did. "yes niy, i'm right here." ddot said with a small laugh before she heard the front door open and close.

"oh shit, my bad." aniyah said as her and ddot laughed. he then hugged her before they started walking to the house.

"it's so hot, i feel like i'm melting." aniyah said dramatically as they started walking down the street to get to their house.

"yea that's cuz you a witch for real." ddot said as aniyah almost immediately side eyed him with a glare. he paused before they started laughing at the same time.

"why you kinda eat me up." aniyah said crossing her arms as ddot laughed. "i always do." ddot said sassily as aniyah rolled her eyes playfully before they continued walking.

REYES RESIDENCE
3:10PM

aniyah and ddot finally made it before she knocked on the door. a few seconds later, notti opened the door before hugging the two.

"cmon." notti said letting them in before shutting the front door. aniyah and ddot sat down on the couch where notti was previously as they started chatting it up.

"where's dd?" aniyah asked as notti looked at her before rolling his eyes. "on the phone with that bitch." notti said as aniyah and ddot laughed.

"i hate that bitch, she irritating as fuck." ddot said as aniyah shook her head. "that's rude yall." aniyah said before she sat up.

"yeah ight, youn' like her either." notti said as ddot nodded agreeing. aniyah just laughed before shrugging. "and don't." she said while going up the stairs as she heard the two boys laughing.

aniyah stopped infront of dd's room as she heard loud yelling. "dd are you good?" aniyah asked as she opened up the door.

she saw dd yelling into the phone before she heard the hang up noise and he backed up with a mug on his face.

aniyah then watched dd throw his phone at the wall before it completely shattered. aniyah jumped at the loud noise before dd looked at her, and he was mad tight.

"dd what's wrong? are you okay?" aniyah asked concerned as dd sat on the bed putting his hands in his face. he then looked up at aniyah with a annoyed face.

"she just fucking broke up with me!" dd said angrily as aniyah looked at him apologetically. dd and lori broke up every week, but she always tried to be supportive everytime they did.

the first time lori broke up with dd he was a mess, he wouldn't leave his room to do anything. and of course, aniyah was taking care of him.

she was the one who made him come out, dd wouldn't listen to anybody but aniyah.

"oh dd..i'm sorry." aniyah said as she attempted to sit next to him, but he quickly sat up before looking at her.

"good cuz it's your fault! i told you we shoulda never spoke she saw us in that fucking classroom." dd said explaining his anger as aniyah quickly looked at him with disbelief.

"excuse me..? you're...blaming ME for this?" aniyah asked emphasizing her sentence while pointing at herself as dd looked at her like she was dumb

"duh aniyah, you brought me into the classroom." dd said as aniyah's mouth parted in shock.

"you're serious?" aniyah asked as her voice cracked a bit. dd just looked at her with anger before seeing she was about to cry.

"we're bestfriends dd, i thought we told eachother everything...atleast that's what you told me." aniyah said with hurt all in her voice before sitting up from the bed.

she then walked past dd before bumping shoulders with him. aniyah quickly went downstairs to ddot and notti.

"im going home.." aniyah said quietly as ddot looked at her confused. "why niy? what happened." ddot asked as she wiped the corner of her eyes.

"him and lori broke up, and be blamed me for it." aniyah told them as they quickly looked towards the stairs seeing dd standing there.

aniyah was the youngest out of the bunch, so notti and ddot really treated her like their own little sister. they hated when she cried infront of them because then the would feel her pain and her hurt.

"fuck wrong whichu dick?" notti asked his brother annoyed as dd just stood there looking at aniyah apologetically.

"niy im s-can we leave now?" aniyah asked looking up at ddot as she cut dd off. she didn't wanna talk to him after all of this, he hurt her feelings.

ddot just looked at dd before looking back at aniyah and nodding slowly. "bye." ddot said dabbing up notti before he left the house with aniyah.

notti looked up at his brother before rolling his eyes. one thing about dd was that he hated when notti was mad at him. it made him upset.

"notti-ion wanna hear it dd, just go back talking on the phone with lori." notti said sarcastically as dd sighed before going back in his room.

what now?