𝟐𝟎❤︎︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 !

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
6:58PM

DD was in his room finishing up a few touches for the suprise he had for aniyah.

he knew after today his relationship with aniyah would be the strongest ever, and they would finally be happy together without anybody ruining anything.

dd smiled at aniyah's photos she recently sent him before he clicked on the small facetime icon at the top.

hopefully aniyah would love her suprise, dd put his all into it.

"hello?" aniyah asked answering her phone as she ate her starburst. she wanted to see what dd needed so she would decide if she wanted to be petty or not.

"i'm finna come pick you up, unlock ya door." dd said as aniyah was about to speak, but he quickly hung up leaving her sitting there with a mug plastered onto her face.

"okay.." aniyah said confused before shrugging. she then got out of her bed before standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

she didn't know how long it would take dd to come, but she was gonna take a shower no matter where they were going.

around 20 minutes later, aniyah hopped out of the shower as she moved to her bedroom and looked for clothes.

she quickly found a small black dress before she then started to get dressed.

a few minutes later, aniyah was fixing her hair before there was a small knock at the door. she then stood up as she headed to her apartment door.

aniyah opened it as she saw dd standing there with flowers in his hand and a wide smirk plastered on his face.

"you didn't have to..thank you." aniyah said appreciably as dd smiled at her. "you welcome ma, you ready?" dd asked as aniyah nodded quickly.

she then cut the lights off before her and dd eventually left the apartment building.

REYES RESIDENCE

aniyah and dd walked into the house hand in hand as dd quickly stopped the two.

"close ya eyes mama." dd said as aniyah nodded slowly with confusion before closing her eyes shut.

dd let out a small laugh before interlinking their hands and leading them upstairs.

soon as they hit upstairs, dd and aniyah stood behind his door before dd turned the doorknob and opened the bedroom door.

"can i open them now?" aniyah asked as dd went quiet before placing her in the center of the room. "ight, open em." dd said as aniyah slowly opened her eyes seeing the sight infront of her.

"dd

"dd.." aniyah said quietly as she examined everything. the gifts on the bed (LETS PRETEND YALL LFMAOAOA.), the rose petals on the floor, the balloons, it was a lot aniyah eyed.

"this is so cute." aniyah said hugging dd tightly before planting many kisses onto his face.

dd then grabbed aniyah's hand as he led her over to the bed. he looked at the small box onto the bed before grabbing it and opening it.

aniyah eyed the promise ring in the box as her mouth went wide. it was a blue gem in the middle, and it was all blinged out on the outside.

"you didn't." aniyah said surpsied as dd nodded quickly. "i did." he said with a proud smile as aniyah laughed before embracing him once again.

"be ma girlfriend?" dd asked as aniyah quickly looked up at him with a wide smile. "of course i'll be your girlfriend dummy." aniyah said as her and dd then started kissing.

notti and ddot walked into the room with both of their faces scrunched up before they looked at eachother.

"you see this twin?" notti asked as ddot nodded slowly with a disgusted face.

aniyah turned her head looking at the two as her mouth parted slightly. she didn't expect the two to be right there.

"so you dickheads planned this all out." aniyah said relizing as ddot and notti laughed along with dd.

"they helped me set it up." dd said shrugging before opening one of the chocolates he got aniyah. she then turned around seeing him eating as she titled her head before laughing.

notti and ddot just laughed aswell before backing out of the room slowly leaving aniyah and dd to talk.

"i love you ma." dd said smiling as he went up to aniyah and kissed her. "i love you more." aniyah said smiling as she examined her promise ring.

it was really pretty, just imagine what her wedding ring would look like.

"we forever." dd said making sure aniyah knew as she nodded agreeing. "infinity and beyond." aniyah said as her and dd hugged tightly.

THE ENDDDDDD

(so y'all the story is OFFICIALLY OVERRRR!!! i enjoyed it a lot actually, but there's many more to come ! and i needa come up w a new ddot story lmfao , i be doin evb else but him, so lemme kno what typa stories yall wanna see ! cuz my imagination is really big so i be making shit up quickly 😭. but if it's any books of yall favs yall want me to do, dm me and i'll try my best ! i love all yall fr yall my hearts n i wouldn't be here without yall unconditional love and support 🤍 ima keep making these bangers for yall !!! as long as yall be commenting 🤭.)

(but hopefully yall enjoyed !! i enjoyed this book def especially at the start, yall was madddd 😭😭, but fr ! lmk how yall enjoyed it !! and dw we got another banger soon 😏)

UNTIL THENNN!! MWAHHHH 💋💋💋

M2TOUCHYY OUTTTT

*bows dramatically as the curtains closes*

LMFAOAOAO