𝟎𝟓❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY"fuck you seriously

ANIYAH KENNEDY
"fuck you seriously."

HARLEM NEW YORK
KENNEDY RESIDENCE

ANIYAH was in her bed with her head down just thinking about what happened. how did everything manage to go wrong in such little time?

she just wanted her bestfriend back. dd was in a loveless relationship, she didn't know if she could even blame him for thinking she ruined his relationship.

lori was a manipulator, a liar, and she guilt tripped dd every second of the day. i really just hurt aniyah dd couldn't see that.

aniyah just rolled over to her stomach as she laid her head down again. she sat there for a few seconds before her phone started ringing.

aniyah quickly lifted her head up before grabbing her phone and looking at the caller id. and sure enough it was her supposedly bestfriend.

she sat there for a second contemplating about answering. dd really hurt her feelings yesterday, but could she really blame him?

aniyah pressed the green button as she waited for dd to speak. "hello?" dd said as aniyah let out a small sigh. "yes dd." aniyah said quietly as the line went silent.

"i'm sorry aniyah, i should of never blamed you and i'm sorry." dd said guilty. and aniyah could hear the regret in his voice.

"how are you even calling me?" aniyah asked as dd let out a small laugh. "i got a new phone, i shattered my shit." dd said as aniyah nodded slowly.

"okay well...you really hurt my feelings dd, i didn't do anything wrong." aniyah said crossing her arms as she sat up in her bed. dd was just sitting there going crazy, he was overthinking the whole night and he could barely sleep.

"i guess i was just upset, and i didn't have any right to yell at you. i'm sorry aniyah." dd said again as aniyah nodded slowly.

aniyah definitely knew dd was truly sorry, but she couldn't seem to forgive him that easily. imagine how many more scenarios were gonna happen when dd blamed her again.

"me and lori back together." dd said quietly as aniyah just say there. she couldnt bring herself to be happy everytime dd told her that.

aniyah remembered the first dd told her him and lori were back together. it was like her heart snapped into million pieces. but would could she do?

"...congrats..i'm happy for you.." aniyah said tiredly as dd fell quiet once again. "you don't seem happy." dd said noticing the quietness in her voice, he knew aniyah better than anybody.

and he knew when she was upset. "dd i'm really tired, i'll catch up with you later or something, bye." aniyah said quickly hanging up before dd got to say anything.

as soon as aniyah hung up the phone, dd pulled the phone away from his face and looked at the screen.

dd let out a small sigh before cutting his phone off and laying back down. lori was ruining his friendship with his first ever friend.

aniyah and dd went way back. since childhood, and he wasn't gonna let lori ruin that. he needed aniyah.

so tomorrow dd was gonna go up to lori and mention her problem with aniyah. he wasn't gonna let lori disrespect her much longer.